1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Thumbs up for Honda East!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by redtailracing, Nov 28, 2011.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I know... SPAM. But I don't care. Recently did some business with Honda East in Toledo, OH. First dealt with Eddie Kraft and then Jaci and both were very friendly and easy to deal with. I live in TN so the stuff I ordered had to be shipped but Jaci kept in touch regularly with updates on my order and often times responded to my emails within MINUTES!!! Not to mention, the best part, they had great prices, enough so that I still came out much cheaper even after paying shipping. I have absolutely no ties to Honda East and did not receive anything that anyone else couldn't get. Just wanted to give mad props to awesome business!:rock:

2. Eddie Kraft and Honda East are good people for sure :up:

3. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

used them in the past internet deal - they solid

4. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Eddie and Honda East stole my website. Jerks.

:D

5. tlovely

tlovely Well-Known Member

Eddie Kraft cheated....

....in the pit bike race @ Beaver Run 09'

....I got the video. (2 angles, on board & from the stands)

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I steal websites, women and pit bike trophies. I'll chop off and steal your wrist too - if you're not careful. :D

Seriously, good to hear on Honda East. I just sent them some info saying they should get a banner here, but they've been pretty busy as of late. They sponsored the region here a couple years ago and are a great company that supports racers. :beer:

7. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

i've bought and sold a bike there. best prices in the (big) area

8. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

+1 to Honda East!

9. Bart#72

Bart#72 Well-Known Member

Is Justin still in charge of the Oakley sales there.
    I tried pm him here 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back from him.

10. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

I have bought lots of new bikes and they are by far the best dealership I have dealt with. I was in and out with a bike on the trailer in about a half hour and did not even tell them I was coming. They have the little buzzer pagers that restaurants use so you can keep shopping while they do your paperwork. I was able to get some spark plugs and oil filters for the new bike and the paperwork was done before I was done at the parts counter.

11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I'm double checking right now and will make sure Justin or one of the other guys there gets in touch with you ASAP.

12. Honda_East

Honda_East Discount OEM Parts Guy

Bart#72 Please check your PM thank you - Jaci @ HET

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's a good email addy to bug you guys about the shades stuff?

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

jaci at hondaeasttoledo dot com.

She'll take good care of ya.

15. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

:stupid: Jaci kicks ass. Got me hooked up with a new pair of Ducati Edition Scalpels for dirt cheap.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thanks!

17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Dammit, now I need to order those Jawbones I've been sitting on, saying I didn't need, after all this Oakley talk. :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm just asking about lenses for now - of course I made the mistake of looking at their site :eek: