Who else got a WERA bump up letter today?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Nov 19, 2011.

1. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

They all passed me on that dam back straight ! Im building a bomb for next year no worries . They crack me up saying bikes are stock . Mine is not its pulling around 210 lbs me in my gear

2. 772emerson

772emerson Well-Known Member

Wow.. put up your money.

I passed you at the start/finish and you were history by the time i got to the back staight.

3. 772emerson

You got smoked by 2,700 bucks. Thats all my bike costed me.

Maybe you need a new engine builder

4. cycleczy

You need to wake up ......:crackhead:

5. 772emerson

6. cycleczy

Like i said you got your ass handed to you all year long . I didnt beat you once or twice was a regular thing. came to summit talking shit saying oh you will see me never happened homie . But I got the money to put up vir next year what you want to put up or whats your boss what to put up for ya !

7. 772emerson

Don't know what your deal is but I wish the best.

8. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

his engine builder has a first gen that can run with just about any sv down the straights with a 230 lb rider in gear, so i doubt its that. oh yea my bike is stock too! (as is everyone elses) kinda like the everyone in prison is innocent right? if the rider weight played an advantage at this track why wouldn't everyone just say it? And you would know if he beat you at other tracks, if there was a weight advantage at road A, just say it. dont be the chump who brags cause the track favored him cause he has a skinny ass! :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  9. cycleczy

Know deal bro smack talk right back at ya ! :beer::D

10. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

sounds like you should get a better drive out of 7. you dont lose races at road atlanta because of the backstraight. i raced parrish enough there to know that. my shit was fast, his was slow, he still beat me there some.

11. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

parrish dont count in these conversations. that dude is not human.

12. redtailracing

glad i'm not the only one. :D bet my bomb will be faster :Poke: how's that for shit talking! boo-yah! :p

13. cycleczy

thanks for your two cent . i ve seen race won out of the dam draft there many of times on tv so how does that back straight not play a part there . Im sorry your shit was fast and parrishes was slow and he beat you thats not my case

14. cycleczy

hell yea n:crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Road A is all about drive out of all the corners, not top speed on the back straight. Always has been, always will be. Blaming the back straight means you're ignoring a lot of areas where you can be making up time.

16. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

dont be sorry, i won my fair share there. a bunch really. you just cant say the backstraight cost you a race there when you were 7-8 seconds off what your bike is capable of running there. pretty simple.

17. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

YES you can make up time in other places, but me myself have been there and been able to make up 6-10 bike lengths on the back straight alone back in the days of me and rojas checking out on the rest of the field on the 750's. i will have to disagree to a point

18. redtailracing

ok, gotta throw my 2 cents in on this now. Tuna had hands down the weakest bike on the grid (I'm guessing a 60ish hp EX650R) and he waxed a lot of people's asses at the gnf. That being said, Emerson's bike does have some legs and I know it sucks being a big guy on a slow bike. My ragged out 60 something hp SV pulling all 200+ lbs of me got raped on the straights this year. All it did was push me to be a better rider and make up for it on the brakes and in the corners. You are both very good riders and I'm looking forward to watching ya'll take this pissing contest on track next year with white plates :D

And since we're putting money up, who out of the soon-to-be experts wants to put some money up against my new lightweight superbike? :D

19. cycleczy

when lap times are 2 seconds apart it has something to do with it people doing the same thing every where on the track to that section . running 15 44 when everyone else on svs had 16 44 the straight makes a difference .

20. cycleczy

7-8 seconds off winning experts pace only a few off novice and first time ever seen track frist year on a sv your a stand up expert who are you what your name never heard of you and you say you win races you retired now or something ?:crackup: