1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game 7

Discussion in 'General' started by crazywolf450r, Oct 28, 2011.

1. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Anyone watching? Bad first half inning for the Cards, Rangers up by 2

2. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I am watching and I don't even like baseball!!

3. crazywolf450r

Same here!

4. crazywolf450r

Frese crushed one to CF! 2-2

5. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Watching the Sharks and Red Wings but I'll watch the last few innings. I can not stand watching baseball on tv but I watched from the 7th on last night and it was the most exciting I've ever seen.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I honestly had no clue who was playing until Wednesday night - much less that they'd already been playing multiple games. I suck at being a sports fan.

7. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Only baseball I have watched all year but I have been glued to the TV for all 7 games.

8. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

:stupid:

9. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

Watching! Although I'm from NC I'm a cards fan! Let's go STL!!!!

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Well, I'm a Braves fan so I wanted to see the Cards get beat since they got the wildcard. Looks like the team I root for gets beat again. :( I was also rooting for Texas for Hamilton, he's from Raleigh. Boohoo. Last night was a crazy game though, so many errors... looked like my daughter's rec league team playing a few times there!

11. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Awesome Game....Texas pitching failed them tonight...

12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Congrats, Cards!

13. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

Texas never should have intentionally loaded the bases in the 5th. Freese was red-hot, but Molina was batting .304 w/ 10 RBI in the World Series. Unnecessary pressure on the pitcher.
    The umpire also blew the Ball 4 call to Molina. That was strike 3 all the way.

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I have seen junior college teams play better baseball than the Rangers AND the Cardinals in games 6 and 7. :down: