1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

? for the Non Punks

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Apr 14, 2011.

1. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

:clap:

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Gotta bump this chit.

3. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

So just wondering if this is going to happen or not. Giving the trick or treatin and all. :beer:

4. K98TOOM

K98TOOM @theoldcorner

I'll make the drive to see this.... whats Buck's class/number? I'll put some odds together :)

5. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

So how much black blood does a brother have to have to race in the Black ASS race? I got a Nicaraguan great-great grandfather who makes Terrance look like a cracka, he's so dark.

Who's going to tech that?

6. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Institute the 48 hour rule. Buy one...and if she doesn't notice it...you're in the clear :up:

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I divorced her. Cost a lot. Put a BIG dent in the next season's budget. *Worth EVERY Penny.

*If not, I'd have never met and loved the last 28 years with Anna!

8. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

9. Old thread, but i have to agree with some of the others, shit would have to change.

We can talk about anything, but I can guarandamntee there won't be many of those "you can't" comments slung around.

There are only 2 things that can make me stop racing...one is myself and the other is death.

Luckily, Lora is just as into my racing as I am, if not more. I come home from work and she has the bike cleaned up and ready to go, she has already looked in her notebook to get the sprocket/gearing information for the next track, she has my suit ready to go and she has a list of things she wants me to focus on during the upcoming weekend (relaxing, or BP, or reference points etc).