1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to ride on a track.

Discussion in 'General' started by johnsamson, Oct 15, 2011.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Link to this thread? I started a new job this week and my beeb time has been severely reduced.

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I think Bloodbath is a stand up guy. :up:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, you were given pointers on how to be taken seriously. Your actions after that opened the floodgates of stupid responses to your stupid posts. You made the call to post like an idiot, don't try to blame others for your actions. You're now digging your hole deeper by trying some extremely lame insults. If you're not going to step your game up you truly shouldn't bother posting. I've been insulted better by people who are mentally ill to the point of being institutionalized...

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Examples? :D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not at all serious. Just messing with the track day guys (especially those who are still cr's or instructors) who come in thinking everyone should do things the same way they did.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's been a while and we didn't have internet access at the hospital at that point. Longview (then the Lewis Center) in Cincy, spent most of my life volunteering there between about 10 and my early 20's.

8. chuckddouchedontcarenone

chuckddouchedontcarenone Well-Known Member

post like an idot.. haha u got problem mr. mango. im sure u have been insulted better and u probably desereved it... cuz now u spend ur days on internet forums talking shyt about peoples way of typing words.. nice job buddy, see me wen u have a real job..

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

BAM! 7th gear!!!!

10. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Now THIS should get good :D:crackup:
    Cheers, Lee S.

11. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Your padded room is still here waiting for you. :D

12. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Haha, it's just so painful.

13. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I KNOW you're referring to someone other than me.

Wait... you volunteered at the bin? This explains a lot. :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay - it has to be that you can't read. I mean seriously, I've told you to read my signature which contains my employer what, 3 or 4 times now and you still can't figure out what I do for a living? While yes, this is a part of my job (which is amusing me while watching the Saints get beat up), it's not exactly all of it. Maybe if you want to race you need to pay more attention first.

And yet again - I didn't call you an idiot or stupid or a moron in my first post to you. I merely explained how you could be taken seriously. You refuse to be taken seriously so what response do you expect? Type like an idiot you'll be called an idiot. Say stupid shit when you don't know what you're talking about and you'll be called stupid. 2+2=4. Water is wet. It really is that simple.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes I am and yes I did. I honestly wasn't sure how I could deal with racers or the bbs day in and day out until I remembered the training I had :D Cooking helped me to multi task and keep track of everything at the track, hanging with mental patients helped me learn to deal with the people...

16. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

It is my mission in life to ensure my children are better educated and more eloquent than this guy. It would be a bonus if they also aren't socially retarded.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They tore down all the old buildings, the new ones were nowhere near as cool (or scary in the middle of the night) so I'll stick with being outside thanks :D

18. MV

MV Well-Known Member

19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

WHOA dude!!! I been here for almost 3 years and reading for even longer and I couldn't even pinpoint the #1 hater, the only dumbass, the only idiot, and the biggest dick!!! This guy has mad skillz. He just waltzes up and starts calling bishes out left and right. :clap:

20. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Me thinks ol' Blood here has a bit of a chip brewing and this ain't his first dance round these parts.

But the teen-texting just makes him look silly.