1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bazzaz Quickshifter Cut Times?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Redlining52, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Redlining52

Redlining52 Well-Known Member

So I just installed the Bazzaz Quickshifter and am wondering if those that are also using this quickshifter would mind sharing their cut times from gear to gear.

Trying to see if most people just use the factory settings by Bazzaz or change to custom cut times.

2. CCG

CCG Member

I left the factory settings on my 07 R6. Seems to work perfect.

3. alexm

alexm Well-Known Member

Mine are all between 60-70, came that way out of the box, works great as well...

4. mpp12

mpp12 Well-Known Member

whats your ride...

5. Redlining52

Redlining52 Well-Known Member

2011 gsx-r 750

6. mpp12

mpp12 Well-Known Member

50-50-45-45-45 in my gsxr 1000 K7.

7. what was recommended by the bazzaz rep at our last outing was unless your running around with a built gear box leave them where they are

8. zstylem86

zstylem86 Well-Known Member

are you getting the FI light after a few shifts?

if so, lower your kill times (i.e. 60, 50, 50, 50, 50). i was running these times and i had no FI light come on all weekend (on a k7 gsxr600). otherwise, if you are getting smooth quick shifts without the FI error, then let it be.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Bazzaz sets it to 80-70-60-50-40 as default and that's what they suggest.

10. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I shortened mine, but I cant recall to what. I was getting the FI light constantly, and also it felt like the 4-5 and 5-6 shifts pulled the bike down too long.

I shortened them too much though, and redline 4th gear shifts became difficult. I need to lengthen it back out a tad now.