Getting geeked up over trivial stuff.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I've traveled so much lately that the second I walk in the door is spent cooing with my newborn and having tea parties with my 3 year old. Never mind the fact I have a new Ducati in the garage that needs to be ready in less than a week.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah man, walk in from a red eye or a trip to Gawdawefuland and have Lawson there waiting for me with a hug is way cool.

Too bad she starts dancing on my last nerve inside an hour. :D

3. two4one

two4one Well-Known Member

It sounds to me like you're finding the true meaning of happiness. The trivial things are what matter the most. It takes a lot of people a long time and some never do trying to figure this out. Some people spend countless dollars on "things" in hopes of finding it even those with kids. Newer car, bigger house, latest phone....still the same miserable person. Happiness can be found for free with a lawn chair, a good sunset and the right frame of mind (which may require medication).

I would also like to join the group of fathers who make complete idiots of themselves around their children. My 9-month old daughter already gives me a WTF look but it's priceless!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap. :up:

But still, a black 911 with full black leather interior and a manual gearbox would go a long way to making me very very happy. :D

Oh, just ask anyone who has hung out with me for a few hours that I don't need my kid around me to make me act like a dope. :D

5. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Wait until that jug is full and then you have to move it....

6. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Make fun of me all you want............. But all I need is my wife, and I'm happy!

7. two4one

two4one Well-Known Member

Fully onboard with that one also! :crackup::wow: