1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little U4.4 needed at Tally in the morning

Discussion in 'General' started by GCBusa, Aug 18, 2011.

1. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

Anyone going to be at Tally in the morning that could spare maybe a gallon or 2 of U4.4. until my fuel arrives?

Chris @ MPH is bringing my fuel but right now it looks like it might not arrive until around lunch time. So just looking to see if someone might have a little they could "loan" me for the morning sessions.

Thanks

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

what day? Fri morn? Sat morn?

3. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

Tomorrow - Friday. Just looking for a little bit to get by to run some of the morning sessions. My fuel is supposed to be there by the lunch break so I should be able to replace what I "borrowed" before the afternoon sessions start.

Thanks

4. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Sorry. I wont be there until Fri night, sat morn or id let you have some. I wont actually ride until sunday anyway

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey Gill! Long time no see. Hope you have been well.
    I will be at Tally Sunday and hope to see you. The LWTs need you!

6. grantourin_90

grantourin_90 Well-Known Member

Let me call Shane...

7. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

Hey Morris. Too many not so good things have been going on that have kept me from the track this year so I am really looking forward to the weekend.

I haven't been on the bike since the GNF so I need as much seat time as I can get during Friday practice to hopefully get somewhere close to where I was at the end of last season.

See you Sunday.

Thanks everyone for trying on the fuel. Maybe I will get lucky and find someone at the track in the morning that has a little to spare.