Is the sandy vajayjay spreading?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Aug 16, 2011.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I could fly to Italy in advance if they want. :D

2. cobra2497

cobra2497 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

3. cobra2497

cobra2497 Well-Known Member

she'll eventually return to the train station :beer:

4. light 3

light 3 the bot

or at least until you cough blood and your hair falls out.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Can I be your pamphlet hander outer?:D

6. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

7. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

However, going over a new corner flag for this round may not be... :D

[​IMG]

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think I'll take measurements by professionals explained by other professionals over some dude with a website that is based on the man not keeping you informed enough...

9. divein6

Right some dude with a website. :rolleyes:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wrong forum for this stupid shit but instead of little cutesy comments why don't you actually say something with some real meaning? If you have a point, make it.

11. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

From that website:
    "I’m a guy who thought the coverage of Fukushima and its consequences was not being given the attention it deserved, so I started a website with my own time, money, and effort.

In summary, there is no sponsor but me. I hope this site provides a public service, but I guess that’s up to the public. There is one Google advertisement in order to help with the cost of starting and maintaining the site. If you’d like to donate, there is a PayPal link at the bottom of the right column."

Sounds to me like it's some dude with a website.

If he is asking for handouts and relying on a Google advertisement to help with the cost of starting and maintaining the site, then I doubt he has been onsite and done any scientific research of his own.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If you wedge a tinfoil hat down over your eyes that website makes a bit more sense. Alot of those articles are quoting stupid shit like molecules per hectare or some other crap that noone uses for dosage rates coupled with a bunch of chicken little sky is falling BS.
    Basically all I got from reading those articles was "eeek! Radiation scares me so it should scare you too"

13. divein6

He has put a bunch of stuff up from Arnie Gunderson from fairwinds http://fairewinds.com/content/who-we-are. Sorry but the Japan government is not telling the whole truth. believe what you want. But they have a melt though not a melt down. it is worse then chernobyl

14. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

The report released by the FIM was the results of an independent study that was done onsite in the area around the track - it is not from the Japanese government.

15. divein6

and the report said there is are high levels of radiation.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No shit they haven't, duh. It's not even close to as bad as chernobyl. You need to get off the tinfoil sites.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WTF? No wonder you believe the tinfoil sites, you can't read and refuse to listen to people on here who are actual experts at nuke stuff.

18. divein6

Tin foil, what ever. The plant has a melt though and massive amounts of radiation has been released. Hey if you want to go to Japan more power to you enjoy the radiation, enjoy the cancer.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you're going to totally ignore the facts (yes, actual real facts that can and have been backed up by independent sources) that the radiation at the track isn't higher than normal background radiation? You're going to believe instead people who haven't actually been there and measured it?

Do you actively work at this kind of stuff or is it natural to you?

20. divein6

I read things on the internet so I am an experienced nuclear radiation expert.