1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lately I find myself

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Coopster, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

almost wishing for some sort of pandemic to sweep the earth of a few billion people...

Lowlifes of all affiliations, beliefs, colors, gender, etnic makeup, whatever.
    If you are causing grief or strain on good solid folks, I'd love nothing more than for you to get on the annihilation train and run off the cliff.

This place needs a good sweepin'!

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Yep. Some chlorine in the gene pool would be a good thing.

3. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

On the positive side think of all the jobs it would create disposing of all the bodies. Would cremation in high numbers further inhibit global warming?

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

NO...NO....you build big steam turbines and burn the bodies to produce electricity. It's a green solution.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  5. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Genius

Soylent Green Steam!

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Didnt hitler have a somewhat similar plan :Poke:

7. Coopster

You

are fuckin' w/ me, right?

:Poke: or no :Poke:, the fuckwad w/ the shitty combover and mustache is no joke with me!

My suggestion is to reread my statement and comprehend what I wrote.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Careful the first time unicorns died and cockroaches stayed around

9. MV

MV Well-Known Member

Please define: grief or strain and good solid folks

10. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Step one...Raise interest rates. Inflation would be a good thing in this model

Step two....Raise taxes only on those making less than $18,000 per year

Step three....firebomb all the wal-marts and $.99 stores.

Step four.....stop all public education so the the now poor fuckers become dumb fuckers.

Step five....Sit back and watch all the poor dumb fuckers starve to death, or get higher paying jobs.

See this way we get rid of the burden on society, and all those annoying ugly people at Superstores. Maybe we could even let people work for room and board and get back to a more agrarian society.

Hell I bet it'd be like Mayberry RFD. within a year.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  11. speedluvn

So after re-reading the OP. You have an obvious definition of lowlife as well as "good solid folk".

So just because you included the the word all in your statement is suppose to seperate you from hitler?

I wonder if he felt the same way about his defined lowlife as you did when you composed this thread about your lowlife?

How about you re-read your own thread and ask yourself who are the "lowlife" and who are these "good solid folks"?

12. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

hmm, from an innocent bystanders perspective seems you have no fundamental respect for human life and hence your request to run some off a cliff and sweep up. Really not too far a step to compare to Hitler, is it?

13. H8R

:up:

14. H8R

First they came for the poor, but I was not poor so I did not speak out.

Then they came for the old, but I was not one of them, so I did not speak out.

Then they came for the Liberals, but I was not one of them, so I did not speak out.

Then they came for the Moderates of both sides, but I was not a Moderate so I did not speak out.

And when they came for me, there was no one left to speak out for me.

15. wsmcrobert

wsmcrobert Well-Known Member

16. speedluvn

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You presume someone would have?

18. Coopster

Tonights homework assignment:

I really didn't think this would be so much of a reach, so if you'll allow me:

1) For you students of history, you may remember Hitler had it out mainly for one group, but feel free to throw in a few million other assorted intellectuals, gypsies, homos, or any other non-blondes.

If you recall I made mention to any and all types of folks, sort of a random plaque seeking out and destroying anyone from Bernie Madoff to a meth dealer. Got it?

Speedluvr, Galloway and MV pay special attention now as I break down what most on here gleaned from my initial post:

Lowlifes would be someone not contributing positively to society.
    Examples of which include thieves, or people popping out/making babies and then expecting employed people to pay for their food and housing.

Additionally motorcycle thieves like the famed Hymer come to mind.

If you are part of a family that is in it's 4th generation of recieving "public assistance", with no plan to actually get a fuckin' job - that in my book would make you a low life.

Any fuckwad that decides it's a good idea to snatch up an 11 y/o girl and take her into his backyard to live in a tent and rape her for almost 2 decades - lowlife.

So far we have covered very wealthy people who screwed over millions of people, very poor people, people of all colors, beliefs, religious affiliation.

Hmmm, now that I step back and look, it IS very Hitler-like, yeah I so see your point.
    Try to seperate the knee jerkiness from the facts of what I wrote.

Failing that there's allways some dick, somewhere that needs sucked.
    OK, that right there was uncalled for! :D

2. Good Solid Folks
    People that provide for their family and plan for future hardships which may arise by having some savings, or better yet not doing foolish things with their money like racing cars or motorcycles. (Sacrilege right there!)

CONTRIBUTORS to society might also include anything from helping a local family who might have had a parent die recently, maybe something as simple as mowing their lawn.
    Perhaps it's volunteering at the local school, helping a kid learn to read.
    Folks that don't litter and actually keep their house up.
    Generally NOT being a drain on society, constantly taking, never giving.

Please FFS, tell me I have helped you understand my most non-Hitler leanings.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Accurated for my situation. :up:

20. speedluvn

Coopster,

Why do we tend to judge others based solely on our own perception of the person?