1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ccraceher.com (hot women that ride)

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxerjosh, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Bad Iguana

Bad Iguana Well-Known Member

Let's return to my attempt to hijack this thread and twist it to my own purposes. My earthlink address died today and will not be resurrected. Interested parties need to email me at
    [email protected]

2. DirtyR6

DirtyR6 Well-Known Member

AOL SUCKS....

So you took the easy way out and downloaded AOL huh.... weak.

:Poke:

3. Bad Iguana

Bad Iguana Well-Known Member

Re: AOL SUCKS....

In 7 years on AOL I've never had a virus in my computer because I screen my incoming mail so carefully. Earthlink opens mail for you upon receipt, so if there's a virus in there you're stuck with it. Yesterday I got my second virus in less than a year due to earthlink. My hard drive is being wiped clean and the OS reinstalled tonight. It sucks and it's unecessary. No more Earthlink!! :mad:

4. DirtyR6

Ouch!

Sorry to hear about that! I was just giving you a hard time... I am not usually a jerk! ;)

I am going through the same crap with my computer right now too... I feel your pain.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dr. B - for future reference just don't use their email program. You can set up outlook express or outlook to get the email from the Earthlink server and do what you like with it.

6. gsxrdave

gsxrdave Active Member

Josh...I've got like this 60 foot rig that I need help driving out to California..you in? Maybe we can visit this Teri chick?!?! Pit stop in New Mexico???

7. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

tell me when and sign me up!! I am ready to go!!

8. gixxerjosh

Do you think we'll see the swing this time??:D

9. DirtyR6

Don't bother

OK, that is cool if you come see me, but if you spend to much time at the Swing Chicks house... don't bother coming to see me!

:Puke:

10. twostroke73

twostroke73 Active Member

Hey, they were in a booth across from us at Laguna. Sweeeet, very sweeeet!!!!!!!

11. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

What booth were you working? I was about four booths down from the ccraceher ladies.

12. gsxrdave

gsxrdave Active Member

We had the pleasure of working in the 1888Fastlap booth! Teri..the swing chick has nothing on ya, so not to worry! I think I may have visitation and actual usage rights on the swing!

13. gixxerjosh

Re: Don't bother

I haven't met a girl I would want to spend more time with then you!! So your safe as far as that goes. As for the swing chick....I will leave that to Dave. I am more than all yours.

14. Tiggerduc

Tiggerduc BIG OL' DUFFUS

Re: Just like the track...

You are a marine SSGT you are not nice in the first place!!!:Poke:

15. gixxerjosh

Re: Re: Just like the track...

Tread lightly my friend!!! Don't unleash the "DRILL SARGENT" in her!

16. Tiggerduc

Tiggerduc BIG OL' DUFFUS

Except for me i'm right down the road right now

17. Tiggerduc

Tiggerduc BIG OL' DUFFUS

Re: Re: Re: Just like the track...

Dosen't scare me i'm also a marine that actually works in her old workplace