Hey, Its Florida Stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by lizard84, Aug 8, 2011.

1. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

When will people learn?

3. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Plus one for the good guys.

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Glad it happened in the parking lot. Could of gotten complicated for the Vic considering Applebees serves booze.

5. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Poor shot placement... :down:

6. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

I open all threads started by the lizard because, well you know!

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

My thoughts exactly. Dumbass is still breathing. That to me equates to a lack of gun control.

8. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Not if he was not drinking. applebees is not a bar by definition, so carry is legal as long as you are not consuming.

9. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Now the dude and his girl have to worry about revenge the rest of their lives.
    Left chest and head shots.

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Damn and I thought B-more was bad. WTF, I need to get home where its safe :rolleyes:

11. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

Never!!!

He should be gald he is alive. Either the bad guys stop messing with the good guys or they will come with bigger guns since the good guys started packing

12. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

4 shots from a .38 and he lived? where did he shoot him, his foot? :D

13. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Unlike in the movies, common carry pistol rounds are shockingly bad at killing people. Hurting them and stopping them they are good at. But for the number of people shot, the number that die is REALLY small.

So I carry more rounds :D. JK. I dont want to kill anyone. But I wont hesitate if needed

14. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

Now this may change my thinking on my next carry gun. The .45 stays at home and I was thinking a small .38 for concealed, but now I'm not sure. I think the guy stopped shooting too soon.

15. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

When I was in college my roomates and I met a neighbor (this guy was about the biggest redneck I had ever seen) who was on house arrest and used to come hang out with us because he was bored out of his skull. He told us the story of his crime: He got beaten up in a bar fight and went to his car and grabbed his .38, walked up to the car with the four dudes who he had beef with. Proceeded to unload all six rounds into the car point-blank thru the winshield. Nobody was hit!

That is how accurate short-barrel weapons are.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

More like how accurate a drunk redneck is. I've never had a problem aiming a short barrel 38.

17. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

No. That is how inaccurate most PEOPLE are with short barrel weapons. Most any short barrel weapons is capable of keeping a center mass pattern at any reasonable self defense distance.

sadly very few people PRACTICE with their defense weapons (Including most LEOs), and as such are shitty shots. Pistols in general are not easy to be accurate with.

18. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Not here.....can't carry anywhere alcohol is served.

I like how the shooter and GF said "We're pleased he lived....maybe he will change his life around"........Riiiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:stupid:

Practice, practice and more practice

20. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

If he would have popped one or two in his chest i think that would have done it