1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Bin Laden

Discussion in 'General' started by r6racer75, Aug 2, 2011.

1. r6racer75

r6racer75 Well-Known Member

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I just read that. Great stuff.

3. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

:up::up::up:

4. dom

dom Dom-N-Ator Racing

very good read

5. milroyjr

milroyjr Flatlander

Thanks for the post. Great read!

6. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

i'll put this in the dungeon for you quickly if you don't. where this should go in the first place.

:rolleyes:

7. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Cool story.

8. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

9. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

Every day i learn more & more that there is nothing that is void of politics. There is nothing that is such a good story that it doesn't matter what political stance you have.
    Keeping it short, this story will likely be no different. There are people out there that (amazing as it seems) think the Bin Laden capture was all a hoax & timed as such to gain popularity for the current administration. I don't know what to say to these people but my point is, nothing is free from political argument, including this story, however good a read it is.

10. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

That was an awesome read!! It is also a near perfect example of what can happen when those who have trained and prepared for missions such as this, are allowed to carry out said mission.

11. Putter

Where is Steeltoe? I bet he has had like twenty orgasms since that story came online.

12. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

They had a special on team 6 the other night on Discovery. The training they do and all the shit they have to go through to be able to make it into the navy seals, then after being a seal for so long you get invited to try out for team 6. Best of the best

13. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Thanks for posting, very good read :up:

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:crackup:
    He's probably still under his GI-Joe bed linens with a night vision goggles on reading the article. :D :Poke:

Ya know, this kinda of shit has to piss off every single member of the 'other' elite forces within our military and outside. LOL!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gawd damn! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

16. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

FACK!!! :crackup:

Paging Corporal Tacticool: Are you gonna take that lying down???? :crackup:

17. Putter

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Accurized®

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I like the last line of the story - that he never asked who made the kill shot and they never offered. It's got to be something to be that guy though, the one man EVER that got to nail OBL.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I saw him around here today.