1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talladega practice day

Discussion in 'General' started by racer237, Jul 21, 2011.

1. racer237

racer237 Well-Known Member

Hey everybody I am spreading the word for M.A.R.S. ( Midwest advanced riding school) practice/trackday on friday August 19th. It is the weekend WERA is hosting the regional races at Talladega GP. I have talked to evelyn about getting racers out to the track so there will be a full day on friday to practice. cost for practice is 150.00 day of the event or pre pay 125.00 WITH FREE T SHIRT. Must pre pay by August 15th. I am hoping I can do this at alot more races in the future but need your help making it a success.

paypal- [email protected]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  2. racer237

You can contact Joe Schoch regarding any questions at the following

[email protected]
    513-276-3402

3. racer237

Also even if you do not pre pay let me know if your planning on attending. I would like to figure roughly how many may be coming. Those who pre pay can leave t shirt size in message area of paypal. Thanks guys it should make for a fun day.

4. racer237

5. racer237

Thanks eveybody that I have talked to.

6. racer237

7. racer237

8. racer237

9. brian126

brian126 Well-Known Member

Do I really need to come out of retirement to show you how it's done?

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Hey Joe, forgive my ignorance, but can you post up some of the details of how you run this practice day. I looked for a web site, but could not find one. I'm new, slow, and have never ridden at tally before. Thanks!

11. :Poke:

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Check.:up: I said I was slow. Damn.

13. racer237

Our website is up but not fully loaded with all your needs yet . midwestadvancedridingschool.com has our date for tally and some of the basic info needed. As far as structure for what bikes in what classes. It will be all racers we will split up lightweight mediumweight and heavyweight if enough sign up for each class otherwise we will go racer group 1 for newer racers and racer group 2 for advanced novice racers and racer group 3 for expert racers. if no new racers are signing up we will split into bike size and experience level.

14. got40

got40 On hiatus...

what's up Joe -

I'll be sigining up tonite :beer:

15. jimmyboost

jimmyboost one buck a boom

I'm so excited I could pee my pants, maybe yours too Joe...definitely Tommy's.

16. grantourin_90

grantourin_90 Well-Known Member

17. Lemme know if you do. I am planning on taking Friday off, but I might practice if you do.

18. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Putnam, Talladega, and Motogp all in the same month???.....damnit Joe.
    We've sat out all year, and now you wanna pull this shit. :Poke:

19. racer237

That's what. Happens when I sit home and don't race all year. I think how can I mess with ol stevie. Lol