1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'General' started by CycleWorx Inc., Jun 30, 2011.

1. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

li·bel
       [lahy-buhl] Show IPA noun, verb, -beled, -bel·ing or ( especially British ) -belled, -bel·ling.
    –noun
    Law .
    a.
    defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

I'm pretty sure you want "slanderous"

2. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

+1

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Obviously.

4. Country_boy_88

Country_boy_88 Well-Known Member

anything ever come from this?

5. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

Not really. I have since got a full time job and have been insanely busy in the shop at home but I have talked to a few attorneys. All of them have said that I need to pursue this but none I have talked to specialize in it. So I have contacted the state bar association and they will be finding me an attorney to help me. Since I posted this, more has come of this. I had worked at my new full time job for two weeks and then my HR manager showed up and pulled me to the back. He said he had received info saying I was fired from my last job for theft and if I could not prove to him that I was not, then I would be fired form there also. I was able to prove that I was not, but the fact that someone actually contacted him after the fact just shows how low they have been.

6. dom

dom Dom-N-Ator Racing

lawyer up!

7. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

It's only legal for them to say if you are "eligible for re-hire" or not. They cannot give any reasons for termination/quitting & they cannot explain why you are eligible or not for re-hire.

8. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

...and now you have your first witness!

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I have already covered this and you are incorrect.

10. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

so what the .... is going on with the avatar pics? i could give a .... less wether you sleep on the couch.

:D

11. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:eek:

"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war..."

Holy shit. Seems like someone employed at your previous employer enjoys acting like a 13 year old who lost her BF. Nail 'em to the wall.

12. Country_boy_88

Country_boy_88 Well-Known Member

well im glad to hear you were able to prove you were in fact not fired for theft. Hope you stick it to them good:up:

13. corsemoto

corsemoto Well-Known Member

Not trying to be a prick, but once again proves ain't nothin' free and have to consider the risk/reward of just about anything and everything today. How much did that free dinner actually cost you? It's never going to get resolved if you don't choose to make it happen.