Baxley Sponsorship questions

Discussion in 'General' started by Baxley Chocks, Jul 12, 2011.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Baxley chocks are the business. :up:

I picked up one of those cheapo Northern Tool chocks on impulse once, what a POS. For 1/4 the price I got a chock that wasn't 1/10th the chock a Baxley is (reminds me I need to buy another Baxley).

Wait a minute, Chip...Chip...did I help you break into a Suburban at Barber some years ago?

2. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I've got two Baxleys and while they were not cheap I can honestly say they are excellent quality. Once I had them I never regretted the cost.

3. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

:stupid:

Have had two of them for a looong time, one stays in the trailer and the other is used in the pits.

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I ordered some knock offs over the internet that were on backorder. Ended up springing for the real deal... and sold the fakies when they arrived one day.

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Watching what you were doing this weekend (parking in the chock, lifting the rear, rolling the bike back out of the chock, then lifting with a front stand) reminded me of my dream stand. Make a sport chock with an integrated front fork lift so you could roll in the chock, put a stand in the back and then just lift the front for the warmers.

6. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner here! :up:

7. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:stupid:that's the only reason I don't have one.

8. Baxley Chocks

Baxley Chocks The best chock available!

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay.

I'm not Chip, sorry. I'm Brian, the sales manager here at Baxley. Chip is still with us as our Chief Engineer though. I'll let him know that you all said hello.

And to the guy wondering if he was related: Cindy said they are not related to any Baxley's in Slocomb.

Thanks.

9. Alanjtc73n

Alanjtc73n Well-Known Member

I got two. Love them but wish the would work with my RS125.

10. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

2 sport chocks in my trailer..........good stuff man!

:beer:

11. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

If you become a site sponsor, maybe you can setup a group buy?:up:

12. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Yep, they sure are!

[​IMG]