2010 Macau vid

Discussion in 'General' started by d-wire, Jul 28, 2011.

1. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

Some of you may remember me talking about this awesome battle I had....at last yrs Macau GP. Anyway, I found this cool video from the other riders perspective.... pretty bitchin battle, check it out. I know I could have done better...but cut me some slack, it was my first time there.

:D

It ain't on par with badbeak's boobie thread, but pretty cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYUXH7CQm-M&feature=related

2. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

ah shit, .....might earn me a vacation. Oops...

3. HiSpeed48

HiSpeed48 Well-Known Member

its motorcycle related, so it should be ok. i think

great battle!

4. karrotx

karrotx Well-Known Member

Motorcycle content, completely approved.

That was ridiculous, the urban scenery make it look like a video game!

5. motox

motox 164

I was just going to say that. great riding

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

That's some crazy shit!

7. naya the dingo

naya the dingo Well-Known Member

I was wondering when you were gonna start blocking the inside line in that hairpin, haha.

8. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

thanks for posting that up Sean! absolutely more insane viewing the riders from that perspective! i was so lost just watching that i would have been bouncing off the walls.
    tim

9. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

Yeah, that hairpin was tough. It's literally 1st gear to the steering stop.... The last lap was cool....he got through the first corner way better and that had been where I was getting a good drive and passing down the next straight. So I had to make sure I got a good drive through the fast right kink and snuck by going into Lisboa. Then the whole lap I'm thinking about that damn hairpin....LOL. I finally protected that hairpin a bit and the last lap was my fastest of the race, mostly cause I was still learning the track.

It's funny that you guys said it looks like a video game...that's exactly what I said when I rode the track for the first time.

10. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

The OP rides like a girl. :D

11. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

Ha, that bike was a pile, you just needed more power

12. naya the dingo

naya the dingo Well-Known Member

Yeah, it definitely looks like something off of a game! Did you have to change your body position at all to keep your head off the inside walls?

BTW, I got your number from Paul Scalph a while back when he bought your spare head. You got any cases for an 07-08 sitting around?

13. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов