If you are going to be a dumbass, don't get caught...

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jul 13, 2011.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Same thing here. Kids tore stuff up, got caught, got away with it, then spent two years being annoying with their boom cars at 3 am.

10 years from now when they have little babies they are going to wonder who the heck is the old douchenozzle blaring Manilow in front of their house at 3 am with the equipment trailer stacked tall with PA equipment.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I didn't read past the first page but damn what are y'all in your early 20's?

This sorta thing was common practice 30-35 yrs ago especially on devils night.

Honestly, I'm surprised there was $2500 worth of damage (not cool) and even more surprised that the PD followed up on it.

3. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

So the kids have a damage to property charge and some folks think they deserve a slap on the hand. If the egg hit her in the eye they would be looking at a serious felony, possibly a homicide charge if she lost control of the vehicle and crashed. The kids need to be prosecuted and taught a lesson.

4. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

pull over and return fire with an M4... It's getting so bad these days a handgun doesn't cut it.

5. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I have a problem with prosecuting/convicting people for what ifs.

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

There are no what ifs. The kids threw eggs and damaged someone else's property. They deserve to be prosecuted.

7. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Um...did you read the post that I quoted? I agree they should be prosecuted for the damage. They should not be prosecuted because they might have hit the driver.

8. MINDOVERMATTER

MINDOVERMATTER You can't see me

:up:

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:
    You're such a dickhead. :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The kids deserve an ass whoppin' but since they obviously aren't going to get that then an ass pounding in jail will do.

11. MINDOVERMATTER

MINDOVERMATTER You can't see me

As seniors in high school we would water balloon cars during Halloween all the time. I can remember hitting a sheriff's car. He stuck around and finally caught one of the us. He had water all over his clothes and couldn't deny it. The sheriff let him go.

12. RickJohnson#29

RickJohnson#29 Well-Known Member

Punks! Hope the turd burglars get em in the night!

13. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

So file a Writ of Mandamus against the jurisdiction and the judge in his official capacity and compel them to follow-up on their own order(s).

If nothing else it'll get you into the newspapers, and publicity may do you more favors than the legal system ever could.

14. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I know this is fuggin terrible and totally immature but I have re-read this post about 4 times and I keep giggling out loud just picturing this. IN THE FACE! :crackup:

I mean, who the F throws handfulls of worms at people? :crackup: Why do I find this so incredibly funny?