1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome save By Cameron Beaubier

Discussion in 'General' started by H8R, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Yep, that's the one!!

2. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

So far, looks like Taylor has the save of the yr ???...:up:

3. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

That was sweet riding

4. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

:stupid:

5. Lord - I didn't need to see that!

He was on his fastest lap of Q with the first 2 splits green on the timing (fastest), then came trolling down pitlane.

Dude, why did you come in? :D

6. I watchedTaylor's debacle great save 5 times and finally figured out he was just checking to see if his numbers were still on the front fairing. Scott said "give him some credit" again...One of his fav sayings.

7. he said, "Sumbitch...Hoah!!! F*ck a duck. Jeez, I guess I gotta get back on the track and act like no biggie..."

8. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

when the other option is hip down, sliding through the grass; or hitting a tire wall (i don't care if there's air fence in front of it), the motivation to do some impromptu steering with the rear is strong :D

But Cameron's pace this past weekend was really impressive. Fastest lap of Race 1, I believe :clap:

9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Race 2 as well, I think he went faster than Day 1.

10. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

That Boobie-I-A dude sure can ride!:up:

11. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Cameron was fast, but Dane Westby blew me away with his riding in race 1. Unreal the way he carved his way through the field.

12. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

I think you just came up with a new design for his leathers:D
    Cheers, Lee S.

13. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Knapp was about .5mm from sending that thing to the Mid OH VMD swap meet. Both are very impressive saves!

14. If memory serves, I think I saw him practice something very similar on the last lap at daytona.