1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man I musta pissed someone off!

Discussion in 'General' started by Brian129, Jun 30, 2011.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Send him an email asking how many fingers you are holding up.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

WTF??? Why do you even have that picture on your computer?
    :Puke:

3. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

:up:

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Webcam?

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

post up the email address it came from, I wanna have a little fun with this one

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The guilty kind.

7. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

have at it

[email protected]

8. Brian129

LOL, yeah im not so sure i will participate in any more WERA fundraisers, last one didnt work in my favor:rolleyes:

9. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Ha! Had it as a profile pic for facetubes as a joke to some old ex's that looked me up :D

10. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I'd call the cops. I'd call the FBI...I'd call the local news stations...

You could get rich and famous...and then someone would really have a reason to kill you.

11. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I'd respond....

Dear Don:

You don't have a hair on your ass, if you did you'd come and shoot me today. So shit or get off the pot you pansy, I triple-dog dare you.

Sincerely,

Davie Stone
    www.allstoneallthetime.com
    Former AMA Pro Racer, Current Self-Annointed Fastest Man in Arizona, Sitting Idle Since 2010.

12. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

13. MV

MV Well-Known Member

14. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I thought this too, but never underestimate the stupidity of your fellow man.

My wife's coworker came in crying one morning because her mother had been scammed. I believe it was one of those BS "my wallet's been stolen, and i'm overseas" emails, but she sent thousands to a con artist.

This was in 2009, or thereabouts. That family was a train-wreck when it came to money (the 38 yr old daughter still had like $200k in student loans!), but some people are more gullible than you can imagine.

15. Bamagirl

Bamagirl Soccer Mom Gone Bad ;-)

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Tell him you want to meet in a dark back alley. He'll need to bring a large bottle of KY, a donkey and a midget ninja.

17. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Hey, don't be posting my emails in public.... $$$ just doubled

18. caferace

caferace No.

19. Fent

Fent I'm Registered??

About three weeks ago we started getting relay calls from "deaf" people.

Basically they asked if we did auto restoration or fabrication and if we accepted credit cards etc. Which by itself isn't suspect. It got interesting when the emails started talking about having cancer and being in the hospital etc etc etc. He wanted to ship us his car and pay with a credit card, then we were supposed to pay the towing company etc.. HIT THE BRAKES... Strung that one along for about a week. Since then we received three more relay calls and after I tell the operator this is a scam they disconnect!!

Bastards!!!!!

Todd

20. Brian129

Hey. At least I'm not worthless ;)