1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice Shoes! At least he had on his Joe Rocket Jacket!

Discussion in 'General' started by zracer196, Jun 24, 2011.

1. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member

Guy is CRAZY...Not to mention 95+ degrees yesterday...

[​IMG]

2. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Crazy? No, I think he's brilliant. You can't complain about pain from road rash on your feet when your feet get ripped or ground off in a crash.

3. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

4. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

I'm guessing there is a pic with the OP
    damn IT blocking pics :down:

5. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

I see that guy bombing around the neighborhood all the time, never seen him without shoes though. Awesome. I'll tell him he's beeb famous next time I see him.

6. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

Same problem here...freakin I.T. group. They even blocked YouTube from viewing! Communist bastards!

7. zracer196

Funny Pat...I live close to this IGA...And am the one who is building the addition / renovation for the store...Small world! I am on site almost every day.

8. Dug2

Dug2 Well-Known Member

reminds me of cody lundeen from dual survival. thats how he'd do it.
    rock on cody! ha

9. PMooney Jr.

Mark, I live about a mile away from there, still ride my bicycle there just like I did 20 years ago :D. Every once in a while I make a beer run up there on the Z50 pit bike with my backpack on. How's the renovation going? Looks good from the outside. Is the existing store going to be the back of the new store?

10. zracer196

Cool Pat! Stop in sometime...I drive a silver Tundra and park across the street...if you see it, come on by. I'll give you a tour. I live across from Sorrento Springs on SR 44.

There will be two "fronts". Check-outs on both sides...It's going fine...SHOULD have the addition open on July 13th. Then on to the inside and existing front. We will duplicating the back on the front. Complete renovation...New equipment throughout, new shelving, landscaping front to rear, existing asphalt overlay, etc.

11. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

classic.. i can't believe he's walking on that pavement with bare feet, let alone getting on the bike and shifting, etc. barefoot..!

12. PMooney Jr.

MPG is moving on up! You have one of the new "Ranches" across from eagle dunes? I'll stop in if I see your truck.

13. PMooney Jr.

There's a local guy around here with an R1 that wears a nice Arai, nice jacket, gloves, pajama pants and no shoes. As in bare feet. Yep.

14. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

bikers come in all shapes/sizes/IQ's. At least he usually puts "safety first" for the majority of his body! :)

15. zracer196

Pat...How about the "Betty Boop" guy? He is in the store at 6:30 a.m. every morning to hang around...And pick up his 6 pack of Busch beer. Wears glasses with NO lenses! Some strange people around here! LOL!

Yes...I built my house in May of 2009. I moved from Apopka where I had a house on a lot the size of a postage stamp. Like it a lot around here. Just came back from some "exploring" with the kids in our Kawi Teryx. Good fun. Had that toy about 2 months BEFORE I had the house finished! LOL. That and the 60" Gravely!

Greg...Strange to see he wears a "proper" jacket though! Wonder why??

NOTE: Just noticed 999 posts! Took me since 2003!

16. PMooney Jr.

I like it out here too. If you have to be in central Fl you couldn't ask for a better place really. Your development is right on top of a prime dirt bike spot we used to go to as kids :( Oh well! Hell, all I do is get hurt in the dirt anyway.

17. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Had a local guy dressed like that tell me "There are no vital organs in my legs."

18. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Well-Known Member

Yeah that pesky femoral artery could NEVER be a problem...Hasn't the dude seen Blackhawk Down?

19. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

Flip flops.The only place you wear them is at the pool-beach-public shower.Not to the bar or the club or to the mall and not while riding a motorcycle.

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I concur! The dude probably wears a jacket so when he crashes his ink wont get f'd up. :beer: