1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northeast and Mid-Atlantic double points round?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave_SV, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Anyone know if/when there will be a double points round for the races that were cancelled at VIR back in March? I was assuming it would be at Cycle Jam in August just never heard anything for sure.

2. tracaddict

tracaddict Well-Known Member

Ya hopefully they still have that list layn around we all signed.....

3. K98TOOM

K98TOOM @theoldcorner

yeah.... we shouldnt let this get swept under the rug for too long

4. Dave_SV

Doubt it was getting swept under the rug, just trying to plan out the rest of my season :up:

Summit and VIR are back to back races, not sure I can make both so trying to make the most of it.

5. xn85turbo

xn85turbo Well-Known Member

You don't need no double points, if I did my math right you are 11 points ahead for first place.

6. Dave_SV

Hey now I need all the points I can get :D

Looks like I am going to be heading out to BeaveRun, I just can't help myself

7. xn85turbo

If I can work something out with the ex I will be there.

What would be holding you back from both VIR and Summit rounds, time off from work?

8. Dave_SV

It's just a lot of travelling I guess. I can get the time off of work but that's around 30+ hours of driving in one week.

9. xn85turbo

Iwill pm you my number. we will work something out.

10. MX121

MX121 Well-Known Member

As my dad use to say (hold your hand under your Butt and see what comes first)

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We haven't forgotten or ignored it but I don't have an answer yet.

12. tracaddict

tracaddict Well-Known Member

The season is now half over and still no answer... I think having cycle jam so close to the national at summit may hurt it some, but it's still going to be the biggest event for wera... I say make the last round for us MA and NE guys a double points round, the last event at Nelson is always weak because people might have given up on regional championships, that would change everything.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We're waiting to see how the double header at Grattan goes and may do that at a NE/MA round.

14. davis2480

davis2480 Blake Davis's dad #122

Take off work for the week in between the two races. Bring the wife and drive down to VA after Summit and cycleczy and I will fill the week with a very safe and relaxing schedule.:beer: (unless we have to put that Kawi back together again:moon:)