1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frankie Babuska New Heroic suit

Discussion in 'General' started by FrankieB723, Jun 2, 2011.

1. FrankieB723

FrankieB723 New Member

Hi , my name is Frankie Babuska and I race in the AMA Super Sport class, CCS and WERA racing organizations and Todd McNabby of Heroic racing apparel just recently designed and produced me one of his new kangaroo suits and it feels amazing. It dosent feel like anything at all. The weight is next to nothing and even though it seems too good to be true it is very durable, flexible and most importantly safe. Heroics new gloves are also by far the best gloves I have ever worn. You can feel everything in them and they crash very well (I know from experience). I would highly recomend any if not all of these products for anyone who wants to be safe and comfortable while riding a motorcycle. If you want to see any of the gear I am wearing go to www.FrankieBabuska.com and click the flickr link to view them. I would like to thank Todd for his support and everyone else who is supportive in my racing career. Thanks

2. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

Well now.LMAO!

3. HEROICRacing

HEROICRacing Well-Known Member

NICE... The suit looks sick man. I didn't know you earned Rookie of the Year last year.. Congrats Frankie.

4. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Ummm...spammer?

5. MV

MV Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

The kid is listed on the roster on the AMA page.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh he's real but to sign up just to plug your sponsor is still spam.

8. BRKNtibia

BRKNtibia AMAfan Wannabe

It would be nice to at least mention Heroic on your website. There's a "Gear" page but it's blank. They're not even listed as a sponser. You should get your ducks in a row before you spam.

9. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

sup frankie

10. strgt

strgt Well-Known Member

Wow, Frankie youve come along way. I race against you at loudon two years ago when you first started. Congrats.

11. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

me think Frankie has a ghost writter

12. GSmann

GSmann Well-Known Member

I was a little disappointed with the fan club section.

13. runfromme

runfromme Well-Known Member

haha I know Frankie, he's a good dude :up:

14. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

You'd think they'd at least photochop out the A* logo you can see on his suit on the home page.

Complete spam. You'd think they'd at least photochop out the A* logo you can see on his suit on the home page. Spam posts like this IMO do the exact opposite. They drive potential fans away from the sponsor and from the rider.

I hate this shit.

15. YZFBeliever

YZFBeliever Well-Known Member

Frankie is a great kid and is obviously trying to do the right thing by one of his sponsors.

No surprise to me that some people here grab their laptop so they can post up comments while they walk on water.

He's 17 and learning the ropes. Give the kid a break.

Gad dang jealousy is ugly.

16. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I'm sure he is a great kid. That's not at issue.

So because of that it's ok to SPAM, and do it poorly?

Jealousy has got nothing to do with it. There is a right and wrong way to do things. The right thing would be for him now, not some PR person, to come here and say..."You know what, I'm new to this, I screwed up. Please don't hold it against me or my sponsors". His first post shouldn't be a spam. An introduction would be nice...or even better yet post a few times.

There is a long list of racers who've gotten help by members on this board and others because they are good guys. This board has proven time and again that we care completely about racers and racing. Jealousy has got nothing to do with it....oh and FU for thinking that we're that shallow.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  17. YZFBeliever

YZFBeliever Well-Known Member

Oh I have no doubt about that. But not in this case. Some people could have taken the opportunity to give the kid some advice. They didn't, they took the opportunity to crack him over the head.

When I was coming up in the ski world and made mistakes, those that came before me, pulled me aside and said "hey kid, here's where you went wrong"

I guess it's just a different way of doing things now that we have the anonymity of the i-net.

As for the FU, whatever man. I've certainly been called worse and most of the time deservedly.

18. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

19. bergs

bergs Well-Known Member

Well that settles it.

I'm making the switch to Michelin or Pirelli ASAP

:Poke: