1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ktm rc8r raffle

Discussion in 'General' started by barkley57, Feb 25, 2011.

1. mpp12

mpp12 Well-Known Member

Im from Dominican Republic, do you take CC or paypal, it wont be a problem for me to ship to DR....
    It could be the first here!!!!

2. barkley57

barkley57 Well-Known Member

people in the DR are welcome to the raffle. pay pal I do accept and would probably be easier for you. just go to my website www.bemotorsports.net and click on the raffle for the air fence fund and proceed from there.
    Thanks for your support.

Bob

3. bjordan1109

bjordan1109 Well-Known Member

bought 3 tickets yesterday... one of em feels lucky... lets get these tickets sold so i can win it, race it and crash it into airfence all before the end of the 2011 season!!!

4. illsv5

illsv5 Well-Known Member

In for 1 ticket. Hope the money can help! I also wouldn't mind winning the bike.

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Purchased. Thanks. :up:

6. Boost231

Boost231 Active Member

not half way there yet eh. i will more then likely get a ticket.. hope to win. i need another track bike

7. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

In for 2, thanks for putting this on Bob!

8. Cliff#11

Cliff#11 Well-Known Member

Just picked up 2 from the site.. thanks.. :up:

9. TheRedBaron

TheRedBaron Well-Known Member

Are we in the triple digits yet?

10. firstcherokeeki

firstcherokeeki Rides like a girl!

Picked up a ticket as well.

11. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I'm also curious as to how many are still available. Thanks!

12. barkley57

total tickets sold .......... 99

very slow sales as people are holding onto there money and have been a little reluctant to buy a raffle ticket. Many contributing factors play into there reasoning but for those who have already purchased you are awesome!!

Any reason why I lost my sticky status?

Bob

13. JD¹³

JD¹³ Turbo Slow

Just bought 2 more! If all 250 tickets aren't sold is the raffle canceled? For some reason I thought the draw was on May 15th but I assume now it will be done once all tickets are sold.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

More important matters right now. Can't keep everything stuck at the top, it defeats the purpose. We can stick this one again next week.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. If stuff stays stuck it gets ignored so it'll get more play if it goes back into the main stuff for a bit.

16. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Should I be receiving a ticket in the mail? Just wanna be on the look out.

17. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

^^yep.

18. barkley57

May 15th was the ideal date that the drawing was going to be held but in the light of our current economic situation that has slowed things down a bit with the raffle sales.

So, plan B was to do the drawing at Summit Point and hopefully that will happen but I will need to sell off more than half the tickets. Realistically, the drawing will be announced when all 250 are sold and I have 100% faith it will be this year. My projections for selling all 250 before June was a little off.

BTW - tickets up to 101 as of today.

19. barkley57

Completely understand about the sticky as it dawned on me right after I posted my question as to why. thanks guys for putting it up in the first place.

Bob

Tickets are in the mail for those who recently purchased, even yours Collin....thanks

20. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Are there enough tickets left that one's who have already purchased could double up on previous purchase. For example I've bought 2 tickets so far, so I buy another 2 and Jimmy, Joe & everyone else buy's the same amount again? Better odd's too ?
    Maybe too many tixs already sold for this approach to be viable.