Tips?

Discussion in 'General' started by rhett93, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

I know you weren't talking about my mother or anything of the sort... but you came on here defending him racing around on a public street. Since I have been on here, just about everyone gets smacked around for being a squid. Maybe you should ride with some of them and back them up too when they get told they are dangerous. And no need for an apology, as I'm not offended, I just find being a moron on the street is, well moronic... As far as my opinion not being the only one.... I think everyone agrees that sportbikes catch a bad rap.. and its people doing this stupid crap that causes it. Like most, I have done my stupid stuff in the street, but when a friend told me I needed to get to the track, I found a way, and made it happen. I have since converted the bike to track only, and will be progressing my way into racing either this year or next (probably as soon as my lazy tail finishes safety wiring the rest of the bike)

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

3. rhett93

rhett93 Member

:crackup:

4. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

We'll come up with something for you to ride. We are evidently EX500 rich nowadays.

:crackup: