1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another one bites the dust!...........

Discussion in 'General' started by vito2279, Apr 7, 2011.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know anything about the actual numbers in this case, but the two are not mutually exclusive if the competition's sales are shrinking faster than yours, for instance. You just have a larger share of a smaller pie.

2. Trimmed Jennis

Trimmed Jennis Well-Known Member

i do until they see how much time i spend on the BBS and other forums. :crackup:

sucks to hear, be pliable.

3. Alter Ego

Alter Ego Registered User

I saw online that, while overall sales are up, Hyundai's fleet sales are down 31%. That could be it.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Fleet sales as in sales to rental car companies, large corporate fleets and the like? I can't remember ever seeing a Hyundai rental car or a Hyundai yellow cab. :confused:

5. 418

418 Expert #59

I know Enterprise had Hyundai's at one point.

6. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Damn Vic! Hate to hear that man. I'll be looking out for you

7. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I managed over 400 fleet vehicles. I was over test vehicles, pool vehicles, VIP vehicles, Manager/Above vehicles, Onsite vehicles and I sold cars to Hyundai workers. I also did insurance for Hyundai. You can imagine how many accidents I dealt with when it comes to foreign drivers:D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Really? I'm dying to drive one of their Sonatas and renting one from Enterprise gives me the chance to beat the holy shit out of one. :D

9. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Thats correct. Enterprise and Hertz offer a decent selection of Hyundai's right now. Thanks Derek:up:

Don't flame me for this guys...................

I'm already pre-paid for this weekends Tally National. I already have tires and my benefits dont run out until the end of the month................ see where I'm going with this?:D

10. 418

418 Expert #59

Yeah, I had a '08 we had for a few days. I was actually impressed, it was one of the nicer rentals we got for what it was. Don't remember what speed the limiter kicked in though. :D

11. grantourin_90

grantourin_90 Well-Known Member

What baffles me is that I work for the number 1 piston manufacturer in the world (Mahle). We can't beg for days off! We can't make enough pistons right now. I can't believe that the light duty truck/car industry is still struggling.

Hang in there Vic!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  12. the muffin man

the muffin man certified hymen inspector

Dayum Vic! sorry to hear bro, you were sooo excited about this season, and i know you worked hard in the off season gettin ready. keep your head up, put your best foot forward everyday and you'll catch a break!!

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The new one, 2011 turbo sonata, if I wasn't a german car driving choad would be the car I'd buy. It's damn good looking.

14. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

15. there ya go, Vick. Hate it for you...thought that they just announced a step up in production and more line space...?
    BTW, EarthFare - the organic grocery store I just built has been hiring, neat store...super bunch of guys/gals there..for an interum "meanwhile' job.

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Sorry to hear this Victor, good luck to you.

18. consumer38

consumer38 Well-Known Member

Try looking at Boeing we are hiring it seems. I am looking at the new hires here and some of them definitely arent rocket scientists.

19. John LegionST

John LegionST Well-Known Member

Really sucks to hear Vic! Wish you the best bouncing back onto ur feet... Hope to see you on the grid again later this year!

20. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Good luck!