1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dominican Republic Racing May 15 weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by EnvyCycles, Mar 24, 2011.

1. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

Dominican Republic racing

Hey whats up guys,

We have the DR racing weekend coming up next month for the weekend of the 15th of May.

I have been in contact with the promoters and they are looking for guys that want to go race there for this event.

As of right now they are looking for Experts and Amatuers to go represent CCS or WERA.

The way its gonna work is that if they can come up with 10 or more bikes to go over to DR you will only be responsible for about 150.00 for the shipping round trip and they will pay the rest.

You will also get a hotel room with free breakfast and dinner.

There is a pay out of 700.00 to the over all winner of the SBK races.

You will be responsible for the flight to Santo Domingo DR but the promoters will have transportation for you there.

If you are interested please PM me.

This event is a re-schedule date from March 6th weekend which was canceled due to a track issue where they run teh 1/4 mile.

Here is the link to the post about the March 6th.
    http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=282139&highlight=dominican

2. worldrider

worldrider Sophisticated Hillbilly

dr

i am interested in the DR racing date.

if there are any details please send them.

thank you.

3. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

The bikes need to be in Miami about the 5th if may. This should be the departure date. The will be shipped via over seas and it takes 3 days to arrive to DR. the promoters will take care of all customs paperwork and get the bike to the track. You will need to either go get a shipping create from any dealer ship or make your own. Most dealerships give then out as they just throw them away. Inside your create you will pout your tools and tires and d stands etc. another thing is that your bike bust have a title in order to travel. Salvage titles are oh to travel also. I've been told that certificate of destruction titles are no god. The tuesday after the races the bike will sail back and the bikes will be back to miami in 3 days again.
    Hotel: the hotel is about 1/2 miles from the track and will be paid by the promoters along with the food. All transportation from hotel to track is provided. (you are responsible for all the Presidentes you drink).
    You are responsible for buying your flight but if we get enough people to attend they are trying to work out a deal with AA. If you need more info let me know abd as I get more I will post it.

4. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

The bikes need to be in miami by the 5th of may.
    There is 4 classes.
    SBK- OPEN CLASS basically everyone is expert, this is the highest class.
    Pre Expert- open class again this is for intimidate riders.
    Amateur- same as here in wera or ccs. This is also an open class any cc.
    Supersport- 600 class mostly experts but anyone can get it.

5. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

Payouts:
    SBK 2 races overall winner: 1st place 700.00, 2nd place 500.00, 3rd place 300.00
    Pre Expert: 1st place 500.00, 2nd place 300, 3rd place 200.00
    Amateur: 1st place 400.00, 2nd place 250.00, 3rd place 200.00
    Supersport (600): 1st place 400.00, 2nd place 250.00, 3rd place 200.00

These are just an estimated winnings. They are currently trying to split the SBK race to 350.00 per race and working out numbers on the other races.

6. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

Got a few guys interested but no one is solid.

7. 703motogp

703motogp Well-Known Member

Damn!!! I wish I could go to DR with you guys!!! Def NEXT YEAR D!!!!

*ACE*

8. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

Yea Ace just let me know... BTW I finally closed on the house.

9. TeleRomeo

TeleRomeo Wanna go WFO?!

Damn!! I will consider this next year!!

10. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

You can come this year.

11. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

Hey whats up guys, there is a race weekend coming up in August weekend of the 7th. I just came back from racing there and again we had a few more out of the country racers. The events are getting really good and the promoters are making it easy for us to go race there. By us going there all we need to pay out of pocket is the flight and about 200.00 for shipping. They will take care of the rest of the bike shipping, the hotel and transportation and also no charge for practice and races. Plus they treat gringos like kings LOL. Plus the WOMAN love the guys that dont speak spanish LOL.

If you are interested email me at envycycles @ yahoo

12. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

If anyone is interested to go this time around let me know soon.

The Nov even is the big one, since its the LatinAmerican championship weekend, this is the event where people from all over place come to race. You see guys from Canada, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Mexico, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Italy and some of our local guys were there last year such as Marcos Martines, Barret long, Felipe Mclain, Gustavo Sanches, Fernando Amantini.

13. Do you have a schedule for these races? What are the dates in November?

I have enough frequent flyer miles to go to the moon and I am interested in racing over there.