1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And the secret is out......

Discussion in 'General' started by firstcherokeeki, Mar 25, 2011.

1. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

why do people black-out or blur their license plates when they post vehicles online?

I can read it when I'm behind you on the street, so why is it any more "dangerous" for me to read it on the internet?

49KAV is my bike plate - tell me something about my bike that you wouldn't know from seeing it in a picture, or by seeing me ride it...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  2. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

It's red.

3. I have always wondered the same thing. People will hide it from others who are likely hundreds, if not thousands of miles away...while people in their own hometown see it on a daily basis.

4. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Its all about perception i Guess

5. firstcherokeeki

firstcherokeeki Rides like a girl!

Sweet. Glad to hear you guys approve of the 51 still.

6. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

I miss my RC51! Somebody got a great bike I had that thing working nice.

It was still a big heavy pig but it still worked nice.

7. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

Not a fan of the RC51 on the track, but on the street, a great bike.

Man your bike looks cool...great job! :up:

8. elevenn7

elevenn7 Well-Known Member

Very nice. I'd love to find a low mile black and grey '05 and hide it in my garage forever.

9. Brian Driver

Brian Driver Well-Known Member

Any Dunlop rep is awsome! Ive been trying to find a local RC to do the same rep

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Your user name on Ohio Riders.net is redxxxxx.

You are asking the same question there.

Now in my state, if you have the plate, you can find out the VIN and from there the owners name/location, etc. You may be able to do that in Ohio, but I'm too lazy to spend the time to search for the links.

11. bigbob65

bigbob65 Professional Novice

That makes me miss my first Superhawk. No better street bike. Rc 51 front end, Marchazini wheels, ported and polished heads, 1 over pistons, 130 rwhp. 85 ftlbs Man that was fun. Im ganna go cry now.