1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big thanks to Russell Masecar

Discussion in 'General' started by Bird, Mar 22, 2011.

1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Actually if my memory serves me correctly, he had a double-major, so he's actually got TWO degrees from Ga. Tech. Engineering and something else. (Cornering low?)

2. Echoracing24

Echoracing24 Well-Known Member

Russell did the same thing for me a couple of years ago at the Michelin championship race at Barber. My transmission blew midway through the first race and some guy I had never met offered me a bike to ride in the second race.. (His generosity allowed me to walk away from that race with some $ in my pocket!!) Thanks again Russell!!! It's always a treat to see and race against you!! Russell, is Chris Birdsong riding your sv again this year?

3. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

the only thing that hillbilly ever gave me were some rim stripes. :D

4. exfix

exfix Well-Known Member

If he doesnt let Chris wreck em all this year I may try and buy one of those buggers next year.

5. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

Russell IS GAY................................. XD

6. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

not that there is anything wrong with that..... ;)

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

cool man. always good to hear of this stuff.

whats up tim? :)

8. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

:D the only thing Gunny gives me is a HARD TIME.

9. worldrider

worldrider Sophisticated Hillbilly

Add me to the list

Add me to the list ...

Yup, he's helped me out too at a recent Nesba event . . . he came from nowhere to lend me a hand with my 929 . . . nope it wasn't even an SV.

He's a standup guy:up:

10. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

that is reserved for me.....why crash your own stuff when you can ride and tear up Russell's SVs....he has plenty of good ones!

Brian