1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oakley guy ???

Discussion in 'General' started by Cam Morehead, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

I looked but can not find the guy that sold a lot of the racers Oakleys. Can you PM me his/your info. It was a shop. Good pricing. Thanks. Cam

2. tito

tito Well-Known Member

I would be interested in this too....I need a new pair, and my money might as well got to a wera guy

3. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

isnt it honda east

4. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I believe it was Honda East out of Toledo or somewheresville in ohio.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Has Oakley increased their product durability? I've tried them 2 or 3 times and was not very impressed. The lenses seem to scratch easily. I have a 6 year old pair of Vuarnet that are still like new, even after accidently sitting on them! They are a little more money than Oakley. I also wear a pair of RayBan and they seem much better than Oakleys also. I think Oakley's success is their marketing.

6. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

Honda East

7. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

my oakley fuel cell's are holding up well, i keep them in the fabric sleeve that came with them, i like my blackflys just as well had them longer and they are durable, the no5's are made of xyle and glass

8. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

Honda East.. But Eric Mack the guy who used to do all of their online sales is gone.. The new guy isn't pricing things as good.. I've gone elsewhere.. But check with the oakleys.

9. Cam Morehead

Honda east sounds right. I need a pair of Straight Jackets and the wife gave the green light......

10. Cam Morehead

My wife bought me a pair of Costa's and I loved them until I needed to use the Lifetime Warranty....... Bull!! $50 to fix them.... And it was an internal spring that broke..... I refuse to give them anymore money!

11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You guys can PM me. It's Justin at Honda East. I can get anyone in touch with him. Great deals for sure on Oakleys.

:beer:

12. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

My Oakley's are holding up great. Best sunglasses I've ever had, in all honesty. Usually scratch the hell out of the lens by now, but these are holding up beautifully. Would definitely get another pair (actually intending on it.) :D

13. Honda_East

Honda_East Discount OEM Parts Guy

Ouch. I couldn't disagree with you more. Infact, I would say that considering the situation I was put in, I handled the pricing very well and quickly

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Justin's dedicated to helping guys out here. He was thrown into the situation when Eric was no longer there. Give him a break. He's on it now.

15. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Anyone got any feedback on Uvex stuff? Eddie?

16. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

I'm not saying he wasn't "ON IT." I asked for a price for an item, and he gave me one. It wasn't that great of deal. Anytime Eric sent me a price it was the best around.. Maybe thats why he's not there.. I dunno..

I bought atleast 8 or 9 pair of oakleys from Eric, along with a helmet, go pro, and a few other items.

17. Honda_East

You've got me curious now....

I am discounting the exact same way Eric was and the exact same way I do on almost every forum. I'm not going to start an argument, but I'm curious as to where Eric gave you a better price than I did. I could be wrong and I am out to give the best price possible...

18. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Is Oakley the Harley Davidson of the sunglass world? :D :crackup:

19. Cam Morehead

I ordered my Straight Jacket Polarized glasses today. Thanks Justin. I will give feedback when I get them. Cam

BTW.... If there is a company giving a better racer price than Honda East, I would like to know about it... I got a good price on a $180 pair of shades....

[​IMG]

20. Honda_East

Thank you sir :up:

If anyone still needs Oakley's or OEM parts, you can still feel free to PM me as I do frequent this forum everyday still. As always, you'll get the best price possible.