1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RZ350 parts for sale

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by UngaWunga, Feb 12, 2011.

1. UngaWunga

UngaWunga Well-Known Member

I'm giving up on building a RZ350 racebike. I've had this thing sitting around for 4 years now, and I haven't done squat with it. Time to move it along. So I'm selling it off in pieces since I figure it'd go faster that way. All prices are a best guess or found from Ebay - 30%. If you want to offer more, let me know. Or less, if you have to. But more would be preferred. Prices do not include shipping. Everything located in NH.

RZ350 31K cylinders. Previous owner started to port one cylinder, and got as far as smoothing out some of the casting flaws and knife-edging the transfer inlet. Nothing else has been done. The port shapes have not been changed, and the intake/exhaust ports look good. Can't drag a fingernail on the marks in the cylinder bores. Come with YPVS valves and gaskets. $400

RZ350 bottom end, with crank, gearbox, stator, and both covers. Unknown mileage on it, but the crank feels good, and the transmission does shift through all the gears. $500

RZ350 cylinder heads. Two, one good, the other had a cylinder blow up and there's all kinds of dings in the dome. Comes with a thermostat. $125 for both

RZ350 stock carburetors. All there. Includes airbox side boots. $100

Last but not least, a RZ350 rolling chassis with radiator, ignition system, YPVS controller, airbox, gauge, forks, wheels, brakes, blah blah blah. $500 if you take the whole thing. I'll also part it out, so let me know if you need individual things. The subframe is slightly tweaked to the left from a wheelie gone wrong. A good booting could probably straighten it. The ignition is a 29K-50 system, which I believe is from a 1984 model.

AirTech RZ350 solo seat. It covers the rear of the stock seat. Excellent unpainted condition. $150

So I don't overload this page with pictures, you can find them here:
    http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/ss31/UngaWunga/parts/RZ350/?albumview=slideshow

2. UngaWunga

Also have a pair of SpecII chambers for a RZ350, in good condition. $350

3. expat

expat Active Member

Do you still have the tank and if so, can you PM me with a price?
    Thanks.

4. UngaWunga

All prices are negotiable, so make offers. I can't go back end edit the first post.

5. UngaWunga

I'd also sell it all together for $1300, and I'll throw in all my stock bodywork and a pair of FZ brake calipers. Make this stuff gone!

6. UngaWunga

EDIT: Lowered prices. Those seemed high on a second look. Let's move this stuff.

I'm giving up on building a RZ350 racebike. I've had this thing sitting around for 4 years now, and I haven't done squat with it. Time to move it along. So I'm selling it off in pieces since I figure it'd go faster that way. All prices are a best guess or found from Ebay - 30%. If you want to offer more, let me know. Or less, if you have to. But more would be preferred. Prices do not include shipping.

RZ350 31K cylinders. Previous owner started to port one cylinder, and got as far as smoothing out some of the casting flaws and knife-edging the transfer inlet. Nothing else has been done. The port shapes have not been changed, and the intake/exhaust ports look good. Can't drag a fingernail on the marks in the cylinder bores. Come with YPVS valves and gaskets. $350

RZ350 bottom end, with crank, gearbox, stator, and both covers. Unknown mileage on it, but the crank feels good, and the transmission does shift through all the gears. $400

RZ350 cylinder heads. Two, one good, the other had a cylinder blow up and there's all kinds of dings in the dome. Comes with a thermostat. $100 for both

RZ350 stock carburetors. All there. Includes airbox side boots. $90

Last but not least, a RZ350 rolling chassis with radiator, ignition system, YPVS controller, airbox, gauge, forks, wheels, brakes, blah blah blah. $500 if you take the whole thing. I'll also part it out, so let me know if you need individual things. The subframe is slightly tweaked to the left from a wheelie gone wrong. A good booting could probably straighten it. The ignition is a 29K-50 system, which I believe is from a 1984 model.

AirTech RZ350 solo seat. It covers the rear of the stock seat. Excellent unpainted condition. $100

Also have a pair of SpecII chambers for a RZ350, in good condition. $300

So I don't overload this page with pictures, you can find them here:
    http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/ss31/UngaWunga/parts/RZ350/?albumview=slideshow

7. expat

expat Active Member

Still got these parts? PM sent.

8. UngaWunga

Still do, but waiting on a deposit for the whole lot.

9. rickettsj

rickettsj Member

pm sent

10. UngaWunga

PMs replied to.

11. UngaWunga

Still have rolling chassis, cylinders, heads, carburetors, expansion chambers, and gas tank.