1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 200 Raceday Discussion - Spoilers Galore!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Mar 12, 2011.

1. grapesmuggler27

grapesmuggler27 Well-Known Member

Another good finish on SB...damn good racing today!

2. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Greg talking up Skip on race two!

3. backcountryme

Over 200hp on the BMW. Wow.

4. grapesmuggler27

I'm liking all the tech talk they are getting into. Pretty cool

5. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

R Hayden sliding out... shame

6. jiggy

jiggy Active Member

AMA Superbike Race 2........boring! Get Herrin out there for 3 laps, he'll make things interesting.

7. jiggy

jiggy Active Member

I rescind my last statement. DAMN!

8. grapesmuggler27

The monster graves home depot walmart rockstar yahama looked really good in both races until the last lap. Josh just sat back until the last lap and took it!

9. Motomark32

Motomark32 skinny tires

Not the best weekend ever for Eboz, that sucks. On a side note; if Dunlop made a condom, would you use it?

10. backcountryme

I am not to fond of blisters. I have to say no.

11. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

My EXACT thought when I saw it happen. Ought to be a great year!!

12. mxracer95

mxracer95 Well-Known Member

Since I had things to do after the scheduled LIVE air time, I was unaware of the airing of the rest of the race. Anyone know if/when that might air again?

13. Steverin06

Steverin06 Well-Known Member

There's no SPEED in Afghanistan. Anyone have the last lap? Can't find it on youtube.

14. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

The replay at the track looked like herrin leaned on his arm until his brake got connected with

15. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

So did everyone else. Until we know why he was allowed to roll his bike behind the pits and others were not, it's crap.

16. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

This day of Clusterf*cks is why I don't really even pay attention to road racing in the US. :Puke:

17. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

To have 7 or 8 guys pushin for the win was awesome to watch.
    15 laps of awesomeness. Disalvo was so sure of himself when interviewed before restart.

18. backcountryme

That seems to be the question of the day.

19. backcountryme

"Jason DiSalvo overcomes an engine change during a red flag to take the first Daytona 200 win for Ducati." Haha that is the description under the Daytona 200 video on Speed Networks website. Yeah, should be "Ducati overcomes crappy engine life with a gift from DMG to win Daytona 200 with 2 engines."

20. backcountryme

Ok, just re-watched the last lap again and I have to say bad moves Herrin. He started chopping down on Dane on the banking trying to push him into a lapper. Dane wouldn't give and Herrin kept hammering on Dane. Not saying he meant to put Dane down, but he did stick his elbow out right as Dane went down. Bad Form all the way man. That could have gotten someone killed or seriously hurt. Sorry, you don't lean on a guy at 170mph.