1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starlane DigiRace help

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Hyper08, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Hyper08

Hyper08 Well-Known Member

Can anyone help me understand how to use the Track Management feature in the DigiRace software and load coordinates for a particular track ahead of time? I noticed when trying to load coordinates that there is not an area to put East/West or North/South. So for Jennings GP in FL USA I loaded 030°34'29.60'' and 083°09'23.09'' however if I copy that latitude and longitude back into Google and search, it zooms in on the eastern hemisphere and China. After recently going to Jennings GP with those coordinates loaded the unit was not able to find the track with the finish line and intermediates.

How do I need to load or what format should I use for coordinates in the USA?

I asked Starlane for help and I received the following back; The problem should be only because you must set the Google Earth options to provide you the coordinates in Degrees and decimal minutes not seconds.

About the NWES it’s not needed for the laptimer.

I don't understand the response because I am loading the track coordinates for the finish line and the intermediates in the format required by DigiRace. Maybe its a language translation problem...

Thanks

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I had this problem too, but I actually set my intermediates on course. someone also sent me a bunch of tracks to input into my lap timer.

Shoot me ur email and I'll send them over when I get home tonite, if that's not to late

btw the system actually see's the Start finish line as a intermediate too so it's really has 4

3. Hyper08

Thanks. PM sent and you can send it to me anytime. Just like to get this sorted out before I take the bike out in April. I think it could be a nice unit but these little things are killing me.

4. Hyper08

Stil looking for help if anyones knows. And Handicapped Racer, if you sent me the files, I didn't get them. Thanks