gsxr parts 1000 600 06 07 yoshi full exhaust etc

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by runnin13s, Jan 28, 2011.

1. runnin13s

runnin13s Member

i have the fairng and rims.. would like to sell rims as a pair... the yosh exhaust is sold the guy so far has not held up his end of the offer either... so i will be posting his name up here soon if i dont get a stock header back in return .damn scammers. ... i do have another muffler but no full exhaust. please... email or text with specific interest.

2. sjsr1

sjsr1 Member

Do you have a rear seat for the 1000?

3. Doomzday

Doomzday Member

Do you have a sub-frame for the 1000?

4. runnin13s

runnin13s Member

I have the rear cowl and he subframe ... please text for more info or pics..

5. TazManb7

TazManb7 New Member

GSXR 750

I need a right (STAIGHT) fork for a 06 GSXRR 750.
    Please send pics

6. robi523

robi523 Active Member

Do you have mirrors (left and Right) for 06 1k? Also need the left upper inner fairing piece. I have full stock exhaust with servo included. Also rear seat and a few odds and ends.

7. Rated_r1

Rated_r1 Bike builder!

Can you verify which bike model that Micron slip on will work for??

8. runnin13s

runnin13s Member

The micron came off of an r6 its a full size can slip on ...I do have the mirror and I sold he left side upper yesterday but do have a bunch of others still available...also to the guy that bought my yoshi exhaust I have both your screen names I will post them up that your a POS scammed if I don't get my stock header in the mail anytime soon like agreed upon.

9. Rated_r1

Rated_r1 Bike builder!

Fawk scammers!!!! Hate those a-holes. Post his name so no other person is taken advantage of by him.

10. robi523

robi523 Active Member

I need the left upper inner fairing (the unpainted one that goes between the frame and the mid fairing) also need rear lights (tail, and signals) and both mirrors. If you need the stock exhaust, I have full stock exhaust with the servo. Have other miscelaneous stock parts as well.

11. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing