1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Official" Craigslist failure thread

Discussion in 'General' started by trashman_nate, Apr 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/mcy/2235571006.html

Date: 2011-02-26, 12:40PM EST
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2001 Katana 750 for sale. All black, runs and in good condition. Just had inspection, carbs synced and bike checked out all around, great tires. Mileage sitting at just under 19,000 minor scratches on sides barely noticeable see pics. Selling because baby on the way and no time to ride. Took plates off, so would be best if you had trailer to pick up bike with. Title in hand ready to sign over. Also willing to include Tank Armor outside bike cover, new scorpion helmet and all black Harley Davidson helmet for passenger. Asking $2,500 can call me @ 910-465-7606 leave message if I don't answer and will get back to you. Thanks

it is great when people fail to use punctuation or complete sentences!! :crackup:

2. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

Funny what people try to sell bikes for. I just unloaded my 01 F4i in near mint for 2100.00 I think i gave the buyer a fair deal.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's a lot easier to take less than it is to ask for more.

4. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

5. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

^ what a dipshit.

6. triplestack3

triplestack3 Early Retirement

7. mig1289

mig1289 Well-Known Member

8. Sicilian32

Sicilian32 Well-Known Member

yeah ive seen that one for sale on multiple forums. he has been trying to sell that for over a year. everyone tells him no way in hell. its nice and has a ton of stuff on it but IMO it just cant command that kind of price.

9. triplestack3

10. triplestack3

11. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

12. Yamaha85

Yamaha85 Old Guy

13. triplestack3

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gonna be hard to stop as you wheel it out of the showroom. Are those even the stock wheels?

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

16. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Stock's are very similar, IIRC. They do look like the new Carrozzeria's though

17. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

I know that in spring, the price of bikes goes up... But really?!
    The KBB value on it in good condition is only $4500.
    http://bham.craigslist.org/mcy/2261793928.html

18. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Dude...it has a chrome shield.

19. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

http://scranton.craigslist.org/mcy/2235604564.html

Wooden airbrushed toilet seat featuring the famous SOA reaper on the lid, Sons of anarchy Pennsylvania chapter encircling the burning "A"

quality airbrush paints, clearcoated and polished.

We can do a seat for your club house or MC .

email me for more info and other photos.

20. jbrown706nv

jbrown706nv Well-Known Member

http://lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/2285730284.html

HONDA XL 80 DIRT BIKE - $300 (lexington ky)
    Date: 2011-03-25, 12:17PM EDT
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a 1979 honda xl 75 complete motor rebuild top and bottom end bored to an 80 very nice for its age i tryed to get an 80s model electronic ignition to do away with the points but it just wouldnt fire so i put the old igniton points plate back in and bought new condenser and points but cant get the points adjusted right it will start an idle but it isnt getting enough fire too run on and my folks went to jail an i need the money to get em out i can show you the ignition side if you think you can fix er

its a 4 speed manuel clutch has new inner tubes tires rear hub dampners ive cleaned the tank and rebuilt the carb also

call me at 1859 229 8249 or 1859 455 8062 no txts or emails

Somebody please help him out!..they're innocent!