1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

How they do it is obvious... trap doors and hidden compartments. The key is how they pull it off with such speed. :eek:

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

3. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Practice, practice, practice.

And I wonder how much of the illusion is dependent on camera angle, as it is in "Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed".

4. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

5. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

The 2nd trick if you look the left it unlocked and the trick at 2:05 you can see the door in the back of the tube when she pulls the top off.

6. CafeRacer

CafeRacer Well-Known Member

7. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

8. caferace

caferace No.

9. dutchpilot

dutchpilot Well-Known Member

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

12. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

13. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. khill

khill Well-Known Member

16. nupe1911

nupe1911 Well-Known Member

how do i get in contact with you.

17. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

18. rk1951

rk1951 Well-Known Member

19. Legendary guitarist Eddie Kirkland started playing guitar professionally at the age of twelve and by his late twenties was serving as John Lee Hooker’s second guitarist. He would go on to lead Otis Redding’s band and perform with Little Richard, Muddy Waters, Foghat, and many more. Here's a site with a good clip of him jammin with Foghat in 1977 and then recording last year.

http://gardenandgun.com/galleries/videos/eddie-kirkland

http://app.emailtransmit.com/util/view.php?a_i=10903068&ac_i=315&t=o&l_i=6604&t_i=66887

Oh yeah, I read Garden & Gun - one of the best damn well written mags out there on the South and how we live it!