Good Luck Austin!

Discussion in 'General' started by KMC, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

It's great to see him given the opportunity, and I'm sure he'll make the most of it.

GO AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. K98TOOM

K98TOOM @theoldcorner

awesome!

4. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Huge kudos to his Dad for his hard work and stewardship as well.

Give 'em hell Austin!

5. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Congrats Austin! I'm sure you're gonna do a great job over there and have a blast!

6. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

"Like"

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for the entire family. I know you will make us proud.

Rob and Tyler

8. trancework

trancework It's always now...

:clap: GOOOO!!!!!!! Congratulations Austin, we'll be cheering for you!

9. krod524

krod524 Well-Known Member

:up::up::up:

Wow!! Good luck over there Austin! You guys have talking about it for months and it looks like the Eagle has Landed!

Hope everything clicks for you and your team!

Kiki

10. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

Congrats kid!
    A testament that hard work, dedication & talent do get you places.
    Kick ass out there!

11. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I almost beat that kid once.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Congrats Austin, you're gonna do great!

13. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

what an awesome deal for him! good luck

14. edehaven

edehaven Eric DeHaven SoCalRaceDad

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!

I am thanking you all for Austin, he is in Italy now, left last Wednesday.
    He saw the post and really appreciated it. He's a bit homesick already so it made him feel good.

He tested over the weekend at Magione, a small track 2hrs North by train of Rome and where the team is located. This is the track he tested on in November. Although it was only 2deg C he still ran times almost as fast as when we were then in November and 20deg hotter.
    Sunday practice was canceled due to SNOW!

He is now traveling around Italy with his Mechanics Simone and Danielo. They were at Imola yesterday and now he is staying with Simone at his home in Bolonga, tomorrow he will travel to Milan to stay with Danielo till saturday when he gets on a plane to London to meet with his manager and stay with another great WERA kid, Joe Roberts.. The two of them, together in London, god save the Queen!!!

On the 11th he heads to Barcelona and then off to Motorland Aragon for the next test, 2 days there. It should be good and he is looking forward to it.

From there he will head back to Italy and attend the official test for the Italian championship at Misano on the 18th - 20th. After which he will head back home to the states for a break while we find him an apartment in Madrid where he will stay the rest of the season.

The first race is at Assen on the 14th of April. I will be attending this round but that will be the last race I will see for the season :( From there he will head back to Madrid and I back to the states. From what I am told his races will be covered on Live timing at www.worldsbk.com and I am working closely with Infront to get some form of coverage even just highlights on the web maybe posted someplace, maybe RRW if I can work it out. I will speak with them at the first race.

Other then that, make sure to follow him on the videos, twitter, etc..

Lastly Austin's bike from AMA last year is up for sale as well as our ToyHauler so if you know any racer in the market please let them know, the bike is fresh and ready for AMA as we had it all prepped and ready for Daytona.

OHH and Mongo.. we are sneaking a WERA sticker on the bike someplace, I will send you a pic when we do.. :up:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  15. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

That kid sucked the paint off my bike in T8/T9 @ Willow when he passed me .....

Best of luck to ya, Austin! Congratulations, Eric ..... you should be very proud. :up:

16. breakneckPace

breakneckPace Well-Known Member

I'm sad to lose a riding buddy over here, but I'm excited to say I got to ride with that kid!! Give 'em hell Austin! (and Eric) :up:

17. breakneckPace

breakneckPace Well-Known Member

really? I mean c'mon......really? haha

18. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Thats badass go kick some ass.

19. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

Go get 'em kid!!

20. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

he did......i saw it

next race austin put me in the gravel into 10a....

next race i beat 'em both:Poke:

austin is much faster now though!

get 'em kid!