1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mesh suit to wear under leathers

Discussion in 'General' started by ibkevman, Feb 24, 2011.

1. ibkevman

ibkevman Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if someone sells mesh suits that fit tight to your body to wear under leathers to help get them on/off and soak up sweat? I've seen them from time to time but I'm not even sure what to call them. I talked with a Teknic rep at MotoGP Indy and he was supposed to send me some leftovers he had (they don't sell them anymore) but he never did. :down:

Thanks

2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

3. wac

wac Well-Known Member

I was looking at the Skins , skinsusa.com

4. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

nike dryfit not an option?

but the again...a set of dry fits (top and bottom) cost about the same as what the whole
    RS Taichi Mawus Inner Suit Liner costs.....I doubt they make the Rs Taichi for my size though.

5. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

Try Under Armor or something similar from another manufacturer, works much better than any mesh type liner/suit. Just my .02....

6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

.. but in hot weather, the mesh suits seem to breath better than under-armour. It's almost all we got here in FL too. (hot weather that is).

7. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I have one Komodo undersuit and one RS-Tachi undersuit. I am 6foot 2 215. If you want one let me know I am looking to get rid of both of them. They are both clean, the Komodo was only worn twice and the Rs-Tachi is a couple of years old. Both in very good condition

8. triplestack3

triplestack3 Early Retirement

I used to wear a Dianese D-Tech undersuit. It was basically a UA style one piece. I liked it a lot.

Rev-it makes a similar deal that is more of a mesh style.

9. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

I use the komodo suit its easy to get leathers on and off because of the thumb and foot tabs. otherwise i wear cycling jerseys

10. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

I wear UnderArmor myself but a friend swears by the RS Taichi Mawus undersuit

11. MotorSWATCop

MotorSWATCop Former Trackday Turd

Under Armor Heat Gear works great. The compression stuff is form fitting and does not move when pulling leathers.

12. benfer

benfer steadily going faster

I have an A* one piece undersuit that does quite well in the 110 degree AZ heat for ease of getting out of your suit and for absorption.

13. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

They have heat gear that is supposed to be amazing. A guy I ride with wears the heat gear in the summer, and the cold gear in the chilly temps. He swears by it and can get his one piece on/off faster then I can get my 2 piece.

14. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I bought some UA hot gear a few days ago. I like it a lot more as far as feeling goes than the compression stuff. Not a fan of the tight spandex feeling. Dont know how well it will cool but its a lot more comfortable and has depressions and valleys in it to, I assume, move some air around.

15. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

I've got an Astars undersuit and it works well......but I prefer UA

16. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

i have underarmor and nike dry fit. both work extrememly well.

17. Sicilian32

Sicilian32 Well-Known Member

+1 for rs taichi undersuit - works great in the ca desert.

18. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Yup!

19. anupe

anupe Searching for consistency

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do you guys have any issues with the UA type stuff not being allowed in the pits? Something about it melting into the skin if there is a fire.