1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your thoughts...AXO suit or Scorpion suit

Discussion in 'General' started by Sandman889, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Sandman889

Sandman889 Well-Known Member

The photo is all I had at the time, and cant remember how or where I can change it on here to something else. Not buying a used suit, I do pay for track photos, just hadn't bought the downloaded ones at the time.

That all being said go fuck yourself.

2. Sandman889

Sandman889 Well-Known Member

Not a cheap ass just cant remember how to change avatar...

Those are the suit choices because those are my sponsors and want to help them out because they help me out....and go fuck yourself as well...

3. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

so you're admitting you're not smart enough to change your avatar?

pure fail...how the hell did you get the stolen photo on there in the first place? an act of allah? lmao

4. mkvamso

mkvamso Fall Risk

So you were a theif, but not anymore because you just havent changed your avatar. Now it all makes sense.

5. Sicilian32

Sicilian32 Well-Known Member

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Especially in the form of improper grammer and misspelled words.

6. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

i love lamp

7. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

grammer? :Poke:

8. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

:up:

9. Sicilian32

hahaha i wasnt throwing stones though haha, ive also been up for over 24hrs on duty in africa - what have you done lately?
    And actually what I was bringing up was a post in another thread where mk used someone elses pciture in a demotivational poster that I'm sure he was not given permissionto use. But that being said, yeah I'd call myself out for that too.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  10. mkvamso

mkvamso Fall Risk

Go ahead and pick apart the grammer. You have no other point to argue.

11. Sicilian32

I do though, you posted a picture of a girl up here without her permission did you not? Im not saying that I would rag on you for it, but you would rag on someone else for using a water marked picture in an avitar- it's not like he took and erased the water mark and then put it on his wall. I get supporting those who support racing is a good thing but having the photographers water mark on a pic is like advertising for the person anyways. I just don't see why you attacked the guy like you did.

12. mkvamso

mkvamso Fall Risk

If you owned a business and people stole your goods or services you would probably be pissed.
    Having a watermarked photo isnt like advertising for the photographer, its like stealing from them.

13. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

y'all are worse than women

14. motox

motox 164

sandman let me know which suit you go with. Im also looking for a suit and ill be up at BIR this year

as for the other posters, just blame the offseason.