1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How important is to girls how much you make?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Feb 16, 2011.

1. caferace

caferace No.

^^ wisdom

Does she come with the spare? :D

-jim

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Go Speedy! To make up for lack of junk, you had better be talented in other areas. Maybe you can hook her friend up with 2fer and y'all can double date in his moms basement. LOL!

3. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

that eraser will come in handy when you leave a mark that she wish's you could take back...

4. chocadile

chocadile Well-Known Member

This whole thread reminds me of It's always sunny. What ever you do don't tell her you're a full on rapist.

Good luck man!

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:D

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Speedy, she's not ugly at all and I'll take her friend on the left if she's single. :p

7. brother_ed7

brother_ed7 brother_ed7

NO woman worth dating will ask about your finances on the first date!

8. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Just talk about her. Every time she asks anything about you, say "I really want to get to know you better." Ask where she shops (you'll learn about her self-esteem, if she's buying labels instead of products.) Ask about her family, what kind of relationship she has with them. Ask to meet them soon. Show her that you are the real deal, not just a pu**y hound.

Sincerity is the hardest part, Once you learn to fake that, you've got it made.

BTW, she's cute. Just right cute, too, because she probably doesn't have a grossly overinflated self-opinion like some "hot chicks." She's not wearing whore make-up, triple-bleached hair or ridiculous jewelery/clothes. (at least what is visible.)

See if you can stand to engage in a ten minute conversation with her. If she looks at her text messages while you are talking to her, dump her and walk away.

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You don't need money to get in a girls pants. ;)

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gawd, I am so hoping she's a Michael Vick fan right now.

11. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

Sig material, right there:bow:

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

oh man! :crackup:

13. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

She sound like she wants to get serious...

14. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

You're more than just a little bit twisted, y'know?
    Steve

15. Cody W.

you guys are funny

16. mkvamso

mkvamso Fall Risk

17. UngaWunga

UngaWunga Well-Known Member

Dude, take her picture down. You don't need our approval, and its kind of rude. Especially if you're serious about dating her.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

O hell naw muhfugga! I'm flying wingman on this one!! Yo Speeds lemme know where we're meeting these ladies.:D

19. Cody W.

GRENADE!!!:eek:

20. Cody W.

and you....keep quiet......he absolutely needs approval...and more pics..:Poke: