Buyers Beware!!! Avoid this guy!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dissevered, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I agree. I wanna hear it from the mouths of babes

2. Sammy Bono

Sammy Bono Well-Known Member

wow that was a lot of reading...

For the record I bought a bike from Black76 and he hooked me up. Great guy to deal with and I hope this dumb ass doesn't make people think other wise.

3. Quicktoy

If anything, it'd make me wanna buy a bike from him if he had something I was looking for, but I prefer to uncrate mine..saves any drama

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Jesus!!!! This thing still going?? Thinking it'll go to 1000!!??!!

5. Quicktoy

before tomorrow night is my bet ;-)

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I would be surprised if it does. The guy is bringing nothing new, just repeating the same tired excuses for not taking his money back when it was offered to him. The quality stuff is over for the most part. If it keeps going, it's just going to be running on fumes and bad jokes.

Unless someone posts some computrack results… :D

7. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

Why would you use computrack when you have a curved 2X4, red limiter, and 9 years exprerience?

8. Quicktoy

Dont forget, a crooked axle, bent kickstand, dented header and to top it off, a moron working on it :D

9. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

Thank you, BUT even if you did prove the frame is bent............ i still refunded you $ based on the fact you simply said its bent. WE HAVE YET TO SEE PROOF. So with that said. You are miles behind a starting line, and even if you were on starting line u would still have nothing to bitch about since you already got a refund.

10. Quicktoy

Know what could make this thread grab another gear??? I think Mr. Ulrich should chime in and give his thought :D

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, that's cold.

12. Blackgt76

Funny . is that why you have tried getting a bike off me in last month or so??????

13. Quicktoy

Cold is you phollowing my brililiant/genious ass and kerectin muh spellin an GRAMMUH.

:D

14. What truly amazes me is this guy apparently doesn't realize that if the seller decides to file suit alleging breach of contract and defamation of character, he (the buyer) has, of his own free will, provided 30+ pages of libelous statements and admission of breach. It would be an open-and-shut case, I think. :eek:

The best part is that the buyer keeps talking about how much another road trip would cost him. Since the transaction took place in the seller's home state, that's where a lawsuit would be filed, forcing the buyer to travel there, or get hit with max damages via default judgment.

Not only would the seller basically own this guy for the next 20 years, he'd own him in Rochester, NY :D

:Pop:

15. Blackgt76

You my friend are using logic, something the person you are referring to does not have.

I just took the $ he paid me with to the bank and they said its counterfeit. I WANT MY BIKE BACK, he paid me with fake $

16. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Please tell me this part is a joke.

17. ScreamingSon

ScreamingSon Well-Known Member

Dude you messaged me for a straight up trade on some bashed up CBR you sold this dude. Funny.

18. Well done :up:

That should get us at least 1-2 more pages.

19. Blackgt76

Straight up trade??????????? NO i dont think so. You have been trying to offer me your gsxr with 20k mi on it for last 6 months, should i pull up the pms?????? Tell you what, lets do this, i never deal with you and you never have to deal with me, and you can tell your "friends" same thing. Im not trying to be a dick, just trying to avoid any future insanity. NExt time you need a cheap crashed bike you guys can make a 7 hr trip to ARGO.

20. Was it also contaminated with traces of cocaine and semen?