Josh Herrin video!

Discussion in 'General' started by joshherrin46, Jan 26, 2011.

1. joshherrin46

joshherrin46 Well-Known Member

Thanks Eric. Good to hear. and yes they are probably going to be faster than me. lol

2. joshherrin46

3. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

Danny Eslick:moon:

4. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

just couldn't pass that freebie up Josh.
    tell your Dad Mookie(SEMRA) says hey.
    best to you in the coming seasons.

5. joshherrin46

haha. funny. i will tell them hello

6. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

make him eat it

7. racrx451

racrx451 Well-Known Member

nice vid.. I was just at the Rock store last tuesday on a rental.. it was my first time in Cali and it was great.

8. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

seems like the younger ones always are....look at the Haydens.

good luck in 2011....I always enjoy watching the controlled chaos of your bike when it slides and twitches at the end of a straight as you prepare for the turn.

9. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

it would be a nice little vacation, finishing last is better than freezing up north LOL

10. Bunghole

Bunghole Well-Known Member

they should be faster, having you as a brother they should be picking up on things a little faster :up:

as far as the pros go and people being dicks to Josh and the others, alot of them started here so this is just visiting their roots for them, they kicked our old asses before they moved on :D. The couple of times I have met you, you seem like a cool/nice guy, that being said I hope you do well this year.

FYI you can't please them all so let the dumbass comments roll of your sleeve here man

11. That is the "multiquote" button. It allows you to quote/reply several people in just one post. :D

But then again, post count matters and yours is low. Your racing career doesn't mean shit, it is your post count that validates your input on the forum. So you should probably leave the multiquote button alone so you can build up your post count, then people will take you serious. :Poke: :D

12. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Never met you, Josh, but you and the rest of the guys have made AMA fun to watch again. Good luck this season and stay healthy!

13. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

^^^What they said^^^ I hear the little one will punt you for your spot.... bahahahah....