1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anybody know deadbeat racer Bill Kotinek or his wife Mary Kotinek #187?

Discussion in 'General' started by D-Swens, Nov 11, 2010.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

As much as I'd like to see these folks staked out over an ant hill with their naked bodies slathered with honey, I'd be very careful about posting anything regarding physical or verbal harassment. It could well come back to bite you in the butt.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. And no, I don't delete posts...

3. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

VERY good point. As much as I'd like to see that as well, I thought I tried to be careful about that right from the beginning, and don't think I insinuated any type of harassment.
    People will do what they will do, and I guess I felt like they deserved any harassment they got, but I wasn't asking for or encouraging it in any way. The actual point of why I posted up was mainly to let people know there were assholes among us, and that people should be warned before doing business with them. Additionally, it was seeking resources/connections of people that might know them or help me legally collect my hard earned wages. Thanks for clearing that up though, definitely important.

4. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

with check fraud, you're also entitled to attorney fees (IF you collect).

at a minimum, do some research now and make sure that, by waiting, you're not limiting your (likely best, legal) options to collect:

http://www.ckfraud.org/faq.html

5. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Hey Swens I wasnt trying to talk smack or anything. There are a lot of guys out there who are doing business without protecting themselves by doing right. Theres 2 guys up the road from me, ones a painter and the other builds choppers. Neither of them are actually a legal business they just rented the shop space. Just asking the question because it changes your options.

6. D-Swens

Completely cool, understood, I appreciate the help and advice.:up: As things have grown and changed over the last few years, I am having to update and make changes in order to make sure those things are taken care of.

7. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

Drew is a good guy and I'm glad he works hard with the talent he has.

Drew, if I can be of any help let me know.
    And I'm with Hollywood on the AFF thing.

8. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I haven't read the whole thread just the first and last page. My gf's parents live in Elkhart IN which is right next to South Bend. If you need help with anything or need me to stop by pm me. I will do it for you even though I live in Chicago

9. ONEDWN5UP

ONEDWN5UP Well-Known Member

If you're gonna help, do it properly and legally. Don't just show up on their doorstep demanding money or property. Let Drew file a complaint with their police department and you can be designated as a local proxy to assist in the recovery of stolen property. Otherwise you can be held liable for harassment, trespassing, criminal threats, etc. And it becomes their word versus theirs with no legal witness. If you're gonna help, do it right.

10. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Sweet :up:

send the guy who looks likes russian mob muscle

11. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

The last guy that stiffed me I filled is cell VM1, home VM and office VM all at the same time so he couldn't get any other VM's. I did it often. Always nice. If it happened again, I would also text often enough to fill it, and forward a nice email full of high resolution pics on a regular basis.

nothing mean or hateful. Just stuff to slow progress in thier normal lives. Also, emails need read and deleted reciepts. Every one of them.

13. Bobb Shyy

Bobb Shyy Probably gonna get banned

And this is why I paid Derek the $10 I owed him.

14. BuiltforSin

BuiltforSin In the grass

Andrew, road trip this weekend?

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I think the idea of VM boxes and servers smoking because of me is funny. I used to copy my entire outlook and forward it to people I work with just see their faces when they came in and logged on. It would take 30 minutes to ge tit fixed.

Next time you'll be at work on time.

16. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I will let Drew decide what he needs. I have no problem helping him out.

Who me??? :D

17. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

Thats some shady shit :down: don't know of him, but do live in South Bend.. ill have to keep an eye out for the deadbeat..

18. D-Swens

as of this afternoon, DEBT COLLECTED, IN FULL...

To all who reached out to me, and to all who offered all the help and encouragement, I very sincerely thank you, it really meant A LOT to me. I will definitely remember, and hope to help you guys out should you ever need. In the mean time, just sent a $100 donation to the Roadracingworld action fund!

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

20. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Cool deal Andrew. Glad it worked out and I didn't have to use my Russian mob accent. LOL. BTW whats the turn around on a set of bodywork to painted if I shipped it out this weekend.