Oklahoma man arrested for posting 190mph speed on youtube...

Discussion in 'General' started by GSVR 946, Dec 24, 2010.

1. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

http://www.news9.com/

Deleted the rest of the link, it has a video...though it doesn't play it right away.

Apparently the guy did the speed run, and the cops saw it...They charged him with two counts of reckless driving....

Sooo, who'se going to float that youtube vid of the squids on the dragon to the Tennessee police?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah he can do 190 but what are his Deal Gap lap times? You ain't shit until you win at the Gap, yo!

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

What's even more amazing about that Deals Gap time was that it was done in the first practice session when the Gap was still a little green. :up:

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Pussy!

We've still got 205-Tilley to our (dis)credit! :crackup:

6. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Couldn't find that news story. Wonder how they proved who the rider was?

If the Gap "lap record" happened during practice, it doesn't count! :tut:

I'm just sayin'... :Poke:

7. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

I heard his gap record was disqualified because he had a double bubble. :D

8. 418

418 Expert #59

It was in a Corvette, you can see the guy's face in the rear view. :)

9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:crackup:

11. richmeyer

richmeyer Active Member

HAHAHA! I haven't thought about that in along time. I met that kid shortly after he perfomed the feat. The interwebz were ablaze with so much chit chat after that, a 205 mph RC51!!!!! Whoo Hoo. :rock:

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Didn't he attach the video to his for sale ad?

13. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

you post a video like that, and the tell them your buddy took the video for you cause you were to chicken.. haha, probibly cause that it wasnt you driving!!!!!!

14. nemo cockrell

nemo cockrell Well-Known Member

the vid showed him doing 195 through traffic and some people saw it on youtube turned him in and they found the youtube vid..contacted the driver and he admitted it was him and he did it..its a head and cam frc vette with a f2 procharger..i think it made 830 back in the day..it was my freinds car and he sold it to this kid..

15. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

Admitted guilt...I thought everyone at least got their basic knowledge of their rights off of law and order.

16. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

I can't believe this guy told them it was him.That just blows my mind.

17. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

no doubt.

a guy here drives a yellow suzuki, and him and a buddy did a pump and run at the local gas station. a few hrs later i show up on my yellow honda, and the kid behind the counter said he was gonna call the cops LoL. the other kid came into the store and started laughing cause he knew it wasnt me. i go to this place all the time.

they caught the one guy, and he ratted out his buddy real quick LoL. all over $20 worth of fuel.