So, SPEED's showing the American Country Awards....

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Dec 17, 2010.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sorry, but this one I just don't get. Theres nothing even remotely related to motorized vehicles in this program.

Yes, I know about the 2 week delay waiting on Cycle News in the 70's! :Poke:

Oh well.

2. OZZY

OZZY I DO WORK.....

I watched those awards when they first aired... as a country music fan i thought it sucked total balls!! and as far as the SPEED coverage.. they might have mentioned NASCRAP in one of the bits or something... :confused::confused::confused:

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think speed has hit rock bottom. This is worse than the all day Car Crazy marathon with that creepy host that gets all warm n fuzzy in your face...:Puke::Puke::Puke::Puke::Puke:

4. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

Speed tv + NASCAR + country music = Team America! Fuck yeah!

5. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

Am I the only one who used to come home from work and watch speedvision until bedtime, who doesn't even look at speed on the program guide today? Except for motorcycle racing, they never show anything worth watching.

6. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Rednecks like nascar. Rednecks like cuntry and western. Speed is working hard to garner their target audience.

Speed has officialy jumped the shark.

No offense to all you rednecks.

7. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Its good for there ratings, I watched speed more last night than I have since racing season finished.:D

I like country music, as does the majority of working class Americans...

8. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Barry Meguiar has to be one of the creepiest humans alive.

9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Speed is rancid dogshit. I won't even look anymore to see what they have on. Country music awards? Really? I know they have to make money, but that's pathetic. How do I get an online subscription to Eurosport?

10. richmeyer

richmeyer Active Member

The Golf Channel just showed Point Break. Its all about cross promotional marketing these days. Oh yeah, and SPEED sux balls. SPEEDVISION, RIP.

11. Redbird

Redbird Well-Known Member

Fixed.

12. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

Well i just worked 24hr's (LINEMAN)and i'm a working class american.The last thing i want to hear is country music after a full day like this one.::pbeer:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:stupid:

I'm a working class American too, and I hate country music.

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid: +2

15. 27stormin

27stormin Well-Known Member

I was just thinking the same thing. Trying to remember if Keanu got hit with a 5 iron or something.

16. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

I wonder what the founders of Speedvision think of Speed's current programming schedule. IMO when they sold it to Fox it went down hill, but that's been discussed already...

17. mcskeeto

mcskeeto Well-Known Member

I think if you work to pay your bills, by definition, you are a "working class" American. I'm a neurosurgeon, and I still have to work to live.

BTW, I hate the current crop of country music. Old Willie Nelson, Hank Williams and some Waylon Jennings, I can listen to without vomiting.

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Usually all ya all's seem real dab burn smart. However, this statement didn't.

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm a working class Guatemalan and I loves me some Honky Tonk. I just don't wanna watch it on my racing station.

20. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Are you a "lineman for the county"? They made a country-western song about that you know...;) :D