1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jennings street name

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by gogi, Nov 19, 2010.

1. gogi

gogi Well-Known Member

I can't get NW CR152 into my Garmin GPS and can't find any location with that address street.I put tracks in and Jennings GP doesn't come up using map NV2008? Does CR152 have another name??How long hasJennings been around? Before 2008? This Nuvi 350 Garmin really sucks.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just use the map, find the first exit in FL, scan over the west until you see 152 heading n/s, the track is just north of the intersection of Co Rd 143 and NW Co Rd 152.

3. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Nope. No other names.

Don't worry too much about it. Do this. Get off at the I-75 Jennings exit (exit 467) turn right at the end of the exit ramp... that is County Road 143.

Go approximately 2 miles to the blinking traffic light and turn right... that is County Road 152. Go past the farmhouse on your right and the track is on the right.

4. bultacojoe

bultacojoe New Member

Try these co-ordinates N30.575877,W83.161547

5. gogi

gogi Well-Known Member

Never tried using coordinates and camn't seem to figure out how to get them to take.First one is no problem but second one is at 2 on this GPS and third spot keeps going back to 59? So I end up with the first number first 2 numbers of the second one you gave me then try to put rest in last spot but keeps going back to 59?? Do you get the idea I have NO clue to what I'm doing?? *<(((

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

7. gogi

gogi Well-Known Member

NJ North

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

follow Dits' directions.

9. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Haha, it's funny how some can't use a map anymore to find a place.

10. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Edited....

It couldn't be easier to find JGP! :up:

11. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

What's a map? :confused:

:D

12. vnvbandit

vnvbandit Well-Known Member

If you can't use a map.................................You could be a geek!

13. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

GPS has made people stupid...

My brother followed one of his account execs to a client meeting. She used her GPS and went 10 minutes out of her way on what (should have been) a 10 minute trip.

14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

fixed

15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

As soon as you cross the State Line Hang a Right.. Go to the flashing light and hang another right.. Its on the right. Look for the Sand Entrance...

16. MotorSWATCop

MotorSWATCop Former Trackday Turd

Here you go.

Attached Files: