1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love being f&*ked over by people you help

Discussion in 'General' started by Rad625, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

It just goes with the territory. If you choose to help people in life, some will do no good with it. Some though, will truly be grateful and those few make the others all worth it. :)

2. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

reminds me of dane cooks bit with the kool-aid man OHH YAAAAAA

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

you hadnt helped me or even given me a chance to fuck you over. Lets start out slow by you just paypaling me some $$$$$. We'll see how the relationship progresses from there!:Poke::crackup:

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Just get his mom to write a check - problem solved.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Which was a rip off of The Family Guy:down:

6. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup:

7. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Hey Rich. Bummer. Hope all works out.

8. Rad625

Rad625 Well-Known Member

Hey Scott just have to wait and see what they do.

9. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

I used to mod cars and was in the drifting scene pretty hardcore. I had a built 240sx. You know how people with the same cars like to flash their lights at another or feel the need to stop if one of their fellow "enthusiast" are having problems on the side of the road? Well, I did this one time, and it was the last time too. Saw another 240 pulled over on the freeway with a flat tire and the guy was on his cell phone - he obviously didn't have the tools needed to change the flat. I pull over to help, jack his car up and realize that I didn't have the right tool to take off his lugnuts. I tell him I'll be right back and left my jack there to convince him. Go to Pep boys, come back 15 mins later to find his car and my jack are gone. :( :tut: That was a $50 speed jack. Needless to say, I was pissed that my good Samaritan deed turned out that way.

10. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

Sorry about that man, it was me. Just paypal me $30 and
    I'll send it back to you. :wow:A car full of hookers and blow showed up to help me out and we had to roll.

11. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

LOL. I can forgive you for that then. :up:

12. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

But seriously, what a total douche to do that to you. I'm sure Karma caught up to him.

13. Rad625

Rad625 Well-Known Member