1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50.00 suit cleaning!

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Aug 16, 2010.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

suit cleaning

runs through december . thanks, b bill

2. barnacle bill

suit cleaning

we clean with all natural processes . basically a suit washing and conditioning and we do it in house. we do not dry clean leathers . I would not dry clean my suit. the harsh chemicals can severly weaken the threads and other synthetic panels . just read the care label on the inside of most suits " do not dry clean" . just our experience . thanks, b bill and darethea

3. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

Suit looks great Bill. Thanks.

4. barnacle bill

suit cleaning

thanks, we do what we can. all the ebst. and have a good holiday season. b bill and darethea

5. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

how much do you charge for sponsor patches and do you have them on hand or do I need to source them from some where else?

6. barnacle bill

sponsor patches

it's listed in our summer special prices which we are still running 6.00 each and covered with clear plastic . we have some patches . most send in there own. no charge for the patches we have ( unless we had to buy them like flags and such) just the installation fee. we have some wera patches too. no charge for those if you are having other work done. 50.00 suit cleaning trumps the price in the summer special. lettering is still 8.00 each. more than 10 letters is 7.00 each . if you just want a name badge made up and priority mailed to you we will do them through december for 5.00 each letter plus 5.00 for priority mail. any style any color . that is a one color letter on a background . all the best. b bill and darethea

7. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

I have mine over to you soon, just a couple of more track weekends to get out of the way first.

Any of you on the fence about this, get it done. Not only will your suit smell better it will last longer if you take care of it. My BB suit is now 8 years old and still going strong since I let Bill clean it yearly.

8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

BB does a first class job! Both repairs and cleaning to a rashed suit were very professional. :up:

9. Munch

Munch Well-Known Member

Price on just a street jacket to get cleaned?

It's got some sections of white leather looking a lil grungy... The rest is red and black leather...

10. barnacle bill

suit cleaning

you got pants to throw in there with it? we can do the special on the jacket too. 50.00 and return shipping.it's still a deal. thanks, b bill

11. Munch

Munch Well-Known Member

No pants, just a jacket...

12. barnacle bill

Suit cleaning and repairs

if you have sweated in your suit all summer you need to clean the sweat out of it to prevent mold and dry rot. barnacle bill's is a fulll service repair shop too . all the best. b bill and darethea

13. wrenchfury

wrenchfury TRACKHEAD MOTORSPORTS

I have the Alpinestars race replica suit and I would like to know if you would be interested in the job. There is a tiny hole up at the neck line, really can't see it unless you know were to look. The removable liner has a zipper problem on the upper left side and I am sure you could fix. I would like to have the works done to it. Cleaning, conditioning and etc. I would like to call you and talk about the rest. In order to discuss all, would it be ok to call you, Tomorrow 10-31-10. I don't want to be rude a call on a Sunday with out notice.
    Thanks Alot,:up:
    Scott

14. barnacle bill

sunday calls

sunday afternoon after church will be fine for a talk. 859 336 7375

15. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Thanks for another great job on my leathers, B Bill:up:

16. barnacle bill

suit cleaning

thanks for the props! darethea and I try to do our best . thanks, again. b bill and darethea

17. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

still running

18. barnacle bill

color touch up

I thought I might mention that where we can ( correct colors and all) we have been touching up the scratches and scuffs on the suits that get cleaned at no extra charge ( been doing that for a long time) so if you don't want the scratches or scuffs touched up you might mention that when you send your suit in. some people like that scuffed look I guess. all the ebst. b bill and darethea

19. barnacle bill

50.00 suit cleaning

still cleaning the suits. thanks b bill

20. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

I will be sending mine once I get some of the patches I need for you to put on it.