1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati EZ UP 10x10 NEW in Box!

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by ScottG, Oct 19, 2010.

1. ScottG

ScottG Well-Known Member

New Ducati 10x10 EZ UP. New in box. Will include 2 Ducati Folding Chairs with bags if you pay my asking price.

Silk screened with DUCATI and logo on front and rear, blank on sides. Red Canopy with White Frame.

Ready for Track day, Race Event or BBQ !!

The one shown setup is mine (shown for display only), the one you will recieve will come in the 2 boxes (shown). Easy to setup and super handy.

$ 250.00. Shipping is not cheap! frame is long and bulky. $40.00 (northeast) -75.00 (west coast) - depending on where you live.

Attached Files:

2. Munch

Munch Well-Known Member

PM sent.

Dibs.

3. akillya

akillya TPL Racing Squadra Corse

Sold?

4. ymic

ymic New Member

Want to purchase Ducati EZ Up Canopy

Dear Scott: I am interested in purchasing the Ducati canopy that you are advertising. I live in FL and want to know what you sell the canopy for and shipping. Also, is the canopy new or used? If used, what condition is the material? Looking forward to your reply.

Please respond to: [email protected] Thank you.

5. ScottG

ScottG Well-Known Member

Sorry guys. These are all sold. If I get more I will bump thread and PM you.

Scott