New Jersey Thunderbolt October 21

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Roger Lyle, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Roger Lyle

Roger Lyle Well-Known Member

Motorcycle Xcitement Track Days and Road Racing School returns to Thunderbolt Raceway at NJMP on Thursday October 21. This day will not be crowded, so you and your friends will get many miles of great track time!

We have friendly coaches who are ready to help you improve your riding style.
    We just had a fantastic day at Summit Point Raceway (Oct. 11) and want to bring that enthusiasm to NJMP.

Who is in for this one?

2. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

I am! Thanks for the best track days out there Roger.

3. RC51Wizard

RC51Wizard Member

I wont be signing up until the last minute, but I will be there!

4. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

ill be there!!

5. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

Roger, when's your next event at NJMP?

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I'll be there dark and early. Will there be another raffle? :up:

I'm pretty sure this is his last NJMP day for the year Vinny. Will I see you there? ;)

7. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

I'm pretty sure this is his last NJMP day for the year Vinny. Will I see you there? ;)

No, I can't make this one...my next events are going to be the combo days in Nov

8. Roger Lyle

Thursday October 21 is the last Motorcycle Xcitement Track Day and Road Racing School at the Thunderbolt Raceway in Millville, New Jersey for 2010.

Thanks to all the riders and staff of Motorcycle Xcitement,:up: it was a great year :), in spite of the economy.

9. Roger Lyle

Weather looks great for Thursday at Thunderbolt Raceway. Plenty of spots left in all groups.

We had a beautiful event on Saturday at Shenandoah Raceway at Summit Point. Thanks to every body who rode with us this year.:up:

Who's in for Thursday at Thunderbolt?

Sign up at www.motorcyclexcitement.com. or at the track. Registration and tech open at 7 am, riders meeting at 8:15, bikes on track at 9 am.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

what's the cost for the day?

11. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Look at the website for the cost.

Weatherman says we're going to have a GREAT, sunny, cool and crash-free day.

12. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

Man I wanna go!!! I'll think about it. I might treat myself.

13. KneeScraper

KneeScraper I'm a new Dad!!!

Weatherman??? I watch the weathergirl!!:up:

14. Roger Lyle

The weather girl says Thursday will be sunny with temps in the mid 60's.
    We do not have many signed up, so you and your friends will have plenty of track time! You can pay at the track with check or cash. Sign-up on Thursday at 7am. Cost is only $200. Ride with us one last time in 010, at the fabulous Thunderbolt

Thanks to all of our coaches and vendors for supporting Motorcycle Xcitement. Thank you for riding with us.

PEACE,

15. slowmo

slowmo Well-Known Member

Will there be a tire changer available tomorrow?

16. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Thank you to all the participants for a very successful and safe event today with Roger Lyle's Motorcycle Excitement. We had great weather, great riders and a great rainbow in the afternoon to close out our Motorcycle Excitement season.

Thanks for all your support. We are really liking the reputation we're gettign as the most enjoyable track day experience. If you wan to tear the top off the track, you may find like-minded guys and gals somewhere else. If you want to have a great, fun day, and go home in one piece, this is the place.

17. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

absolutely 100% true!! best track day org. i have ever ran with !!

18. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

What an awesome day and ran so smooth and consistent!:up: Great bunch of people who help out and run the show too!

19. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Great day. Thanks to all.

20. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Also, congrats to the new racers who pasted the race school they took at the event!:up: